Reviews for Love is a riddle
Guest chapter 15 . 1/6/2018
thank you for this story! i think it is onein top 10 in my list of finchel stories :-) I loved everx second of it
FinchelFeelz chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This Fanfic is sooooooooooo good!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
Amazing story! I do not know what I am going to do after I read all of your stories :-)
troyella2468 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
OMG she knows. Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I hope Blaine doesn't marry Quinn, and that Rachel starts going with him again. Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
I think by being rude to her, Finn is flirting. Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This seems really interesting! Loved it
love of escapism chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
Amazing story! Absolutely loved it from beginning till end. Great job!
sourilove chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Still can't get over the perfection of this fanfiction
GoneGirl1234 chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
I just read this all in one go and I was blown away. Such a brilliant plot, I just could't take a break from it. I love the bit where Rachel, Finn, Blaine and Kurt all got stuck in the alcove. So funny how innocent Rachel is and how she didn't understand the innuendos. Blaine and Finn were so awkwards. So, so funny. And oh gosh, the last chapter was so dramatic. My heart was racing as I was reading it, it was so good. Also, very bold of you to write a final chapter with that much drama and that puts the reader so on edge. I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
It was gorgeous. .. really this story was so much... something. . I can't find the word... except beautiful, sweet and sooo perfect...
Luciana21 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
That was really good ! At first I thought Rachel was gonna die. But she didn't . Awesome story
mirzidicsi chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
i just finished this and holy shit
it almost makes me hope that Rachel and Blaine were brother and sister in Glee, you know.
I literally cried at Blaine's first letter. And i read Finchel's firt kiss like a hundred times.
i also printed a few chapters of this so i could read it on the bus, so yeah, i kinda loved it.
(and the Klaine feelings too, omg.)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
So I just started this last night and finished it! So good
321AL chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
omfg Abbey this last chapter, did you want to kill us or what!? was it necessary to have me crying here and then have such a cute beautiful end. sigh. I kinda feel relieved now too? is it weird? lol like they're finally there and happy and married and they're gonna have a kid and if you ever feel like it, I'd love so much a teeny tiny sequel when the baby's there and santana and everything. sigh so cute.
I still have other of your fic's bookmarked but I'm afraid to read... The Silver Lining. THAT one is gonna hurt and I know. Sigh but it hurts good.