Reviews for Back to Basics
charliesdarKangel chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
To see that many divas matches in the kind of quality you've presented us actually on Raw or SD would be so awesome. The tag-team division is getting pushed hard and we're getting there however slow on the divas division-The matches have exceeded over their three minute mark by a couple more and noticed last night Kaitlyn has improved definitely-Wish the whole funkasaurus gig would end so the 'dactyls could start rumbling in the ring-especially Naomi. So weird to see Heath's name not on the other side of defeated-AJ's definitely blasted Kane out of his groove and whether or not he'll accept her help, I'm not sure. Love the results. Great article-It poses the understandable uncertainty of the fans on AJ's state, having finally gone from Crazy Chick back to Geek Goddess, but some fashions of her from her crazy phase may surface any moment if her stability cracks, but as far as we've seen, AJ is totally under control and bubbling with confidence and determination to win the tournament. Always excellent this is!
mysticmordrake chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Great Job!
charliesdarKangel chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Loved the play by play of the match through AJ's perspective (always perfect)-The competitiveness between her and Tamina was great to see (I keep thinking about Alicia and Layla on smackdown-Layla slapping Alicia's thigh a couple of times and laughing-Alicia slapping her thigh back and poking her in the stomach for some reason)-Awesome she countered Tamina's Samoan drop so early-you show 'em all, AJ! Love the strategic eye in this-get Tamina frustrated for a mistake, get out the ring to take a breather (I don't like it when people boo wrestlers doing this-they need a breath and to strategize)-Ouuuch! That headbutt had to hurt-But that shining wizard too. Great she hit a shiranui and grabbed the win-That was awesome-You're one of the very few I've seen write matches so excellent. And oh God Daniel coming down to the ring :p of course he'd come down with something to say about her victory. So true what she said about her and Daniel being viewed as underdogs-And the mention of power trippin with her heel run as FCW divas champion-That brief recall of Daniel and her relationship was perfect and the interaction between them was spot on-That was great-her saying she'd make it up to him winning the WWE championship by being his first title defense-That was badass-Her confusion with Kane-totally understandable! You do whatever you gotta do-It'll be spectacular anyway-Love this story so much-Looking forward to more!
mysticmordrake chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Great job! I just hope AJ isn't going to regret this in the end. :x
tlaw2 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Revise, review, rewrite...i know any, or all the above, will be great...the original is great..just fyi my perfectionist friend: u had us with the original...but if u wanna go for the knockout i am game.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
holy shit that is such a good story! I LOVE KANE AND AJ SO MUCH AND IVE BEEN WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO ACCEPT IT! THank you :D
mysticmordrake chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Poor Kane. It must be traumatizing for him whenever he sees an actual butterfly, because AJ must come to mind instantly. xD
tlaw2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Yes, you are for stopping there. Maybe new chapter will be up soon. Brilliant.
charliesdarKangel chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Kane always calls her butterfly :D I love the shifting of the perspective-So Slater captured the win...it seems he's on a losing streak unless someone helps him, not the case in NXT, but every now and then he scores a pinfall and oh man-Sucks it was Kane, but he's really off his game now! I was like, "Nooo don't!" when he pulled his hand back to hit her-AJ just wants to console and help him no matter what but for years Kane has always been the monster in the WWE-Can't wait to see how this unfolds, Update soon!
charliesdarKangel chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Caught a bug and completely forgot! I love this-You always capture AJ's natural persona right on the dot and her interactions with Kane are great. Them together in a different light-especially with AJ in her GG form-is fresh and this tournament sounds excellent-Can't wait.
tlaw2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Stop second guessing yourself and finish the story YOU have to tell...thats what is so wonderful and fresh about your writing. You hooked me with your tale and pacing, now i will gladly follow where ever you lead. Just keep writing!
mysticmordrake chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Great job! Please continue.