Reviews for Catch Me
Melonada chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
This is really well done! Great jo!
ptl chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Now I want an All Stars situation in which all the Precures punch Walpurgisnacht to lower orbit.
Precureforlife chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
Please continue this. I love both series and I think you should write more, if possible.
sondowth chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Kyuubey doesn't lie but his truth will cause you despair and make you turn into a witch which is his goal.
JW VC chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
OK CONTINUE THIS PLZZZZZ
Resisting the Borg chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Well, that was interesting. You could do a lot with this.

Am now imagining the Heartcatch Precures going up against the Mitakihara Crew.
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice oneshot, although I'm kinda facepalming slightly right now. Unless Madoka shows up to rewrite the universe some time soon, Nanami would either inevitably die when her Soul Gem is broken somehow or she turns into a Witch when her Soul Gem turns into a Grief Seed. Personally, the former is a lot more merciful, but still...
But I guess with Precure at her side, she might not go in either direction...right?
Oh, sorry for being a pessimist! (That's what I get when Puella Magi with hope turn up.) I hope you continue this!
jxz chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
cool story! please continue it! i wanna see what will happen after the World Reset, or even if there will be a World Reset!
kieruss chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Please write more! I have never actually watched puella magi before, but I know generally what it is about. It looks like it would be so awesome!
JCake chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please continue! I know this could be totally awesome! Frankly, I always wanted to see what would happen if Pretty Cure made their way into Modoka.