Reviews for At First Sight
DDLJ chapter 6 . 2/24
No! This is getting really good!
DDLJ chapter 4 . 2/24
:-) I can see Nolan reacting this way!
DDLJ chapter 3 . 2/24
I wouldn't be surprised if Emily knew Portuguese! there relationship seems so natural, Emily's reluctance to conform to Nolan that she has feelings for him is totally her!
DDLJ chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh wow I love this, I read it twice! Love the Nemily moments they are a adorable couple!
kittyxab chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awesome story! LOVE it! :D
Just a little tip- watch your tense, as in 'was' or 'is' and 'think' and 'thought'
Other then that, your a brilliant writer and I can't believe that English is your second language! Great job! :D
andreea28 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
awwwww! i am crying because it is such a sweet romantic story! perfect!
SD chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Really loved it!
You have a lot of talent!
This was amazing!
Thank you!
Emily Potter Thorne chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
OMG! Pure genious! this is quite interesting and awesome..what an incredible twist :)
KL08 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Come on what's the surprise now ?! I really really love you story it's real awesome!
kamilavieira chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Hey, I'm in love with this story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Can I ask you something? Where are you from?
Because you've said that english is your second language, it's mine too.
I'm from Brazil, and I loved that you put the song "É Isso Aí", I LOVE this song!
Anyway, don't stop writing!
PenPapers chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
darn it! i cried simply bcoz i actually imagined Nolan being all beat up update soon Camy!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
There is a slight issue in the grammar 'Where is him?', should be 'Where is he?' just a tiny thing but a fantastic chapter over all.
PenPapers chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO THEM?! Oh. Em. Gee! *reading fictions makes me insane imagine what the real reven8e do to me!*
UPDATE A.S.A.P!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
YOU LEAVE US THERE! THERE OF ALL PLACES! UPDATE SOON!
Bubbles's unwilling master chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
i love nemily i really hope they get together in the show