Reviews for Waiting for the Alpha
kenorob1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I love Bear and you have done him justice. Great story. Thank you.
megcarruthers chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
My first reading of POI fan fiction. I liked the story and it was accurate based on what little I know about dogs trained like Bear. I'd recommend the pro novel SUSPECT by Robert Crais for another take on the subject. Malinois are mentioned, though the leading character is not one.
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Bear is so adorable :D especially when he thinks "Good Boy to him" so cute XD
Jean-Moddalle chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
love this story i like bear and its just great to see his point of view again wonderfull story
lovemboth chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I just love Bear! You write so insightfully into the mind of a canine. Glasses Man just cracks me up. Great job as usual.
Dickensian812 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Wonderful! I love Bear's thought processes!
lionsat chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This was wonderful. I love your Bear stories. Do one with Bear rescuing Leon and then licking his face, like the last episode. He, he.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This is very cute and sweet. Love Bear's POV. "Good boy to him"...love it! Thanks for sharing.
ImaginaryNumber chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Another chapter well done! I laughed at the sentence about the chewed tennis ball, since I had a dog who I'm sure felt exactly the same way about that as Bear does here.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Delightful story!
mschessplayer chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
POI922 you are an incredible writer to tackle such a difficult storyline subject. YES YES YES, Bear is the perfect fit for the Team. He is a 'good boy' and his POV was so on-point and so humorous as he describes what our human failings are: slow to react, slow to learn the game, etc. Great story, sorry it has to end.
scully1138 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Another great chapter. I love Bear's thoughts as he tries to win over Glasses Man. Thank you for this!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I was so happy when I saw that you had updated this, and I was hoping it would be a chapter with Bear's POV of Finch. It was awesome! I grinned the whole time I was reading, lol. :D Thank you for writing it!

As with the other chapters, you did such a wonderful job with Bear, and his thoughts about Finch were perfect. I could so imagine those scenes from their first meeting, and it's so sweet how Bear works to make Finch more comfortable.

"Humans never have any appreciation for a ball that's chewed just right…with some slobber on it! It's just one of their failings…"

LOL!

I loved how you ended it as well, with the "pack" all together. (Bear definitely is a Good Boy!) Absolutely fantastic work! :)

Ani-maniac494
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
AWWW! This chapter is so sweet. Thanks. Great story:)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
"Alpha's shorter, muscular assistant" lllol