Reviews for We'll be ok,I promise
H20xSpelboundfanx chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
more darcy
H20xSpelboundfanx chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Could there be some Darcy and Casey moments
H20xSpelboundfanx chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Darcy
H20xSpelboundfanx chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Please could you do overprotective Uncle's for Darcy and can Kyle be in it as well, especially Casey
H20xSpelboundfanx chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
More Darcy Please
HIiiiiiii chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Hello!
I love your fanfic! I love the character you have created - Lola - and how she brings life into the story, her and Casey are such a good couple (Have you thought of a shipping maybe Lasey or Cola!?), I love seeing where you are heading with the pregnancy, I really hope she has the baby away from Dean and Caroline, she and Casey deserve their baby, not Caroline and Dean, they would be cruel!

I like Brax and Natalie, I like that someone still writes Bratalie, I still love that couple, they went through the outback together and the court case, I was disappointed when Brax left her, but it was sweet because he wanted her to be safe, I'm looking forward to seeing them in the future of your fanfic, maybe having children?

I would love to see you continue with the Heath and Darcy plotline, I hope Heath gets Darcy back from Connie, Heath is a great Dad, Tegan dying (Which to be honest, I did cry) brought that out of him, he deserves Darcy.

I hope you can update soon and maybe make it a long chapter?:)
EmilyKylieParker chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
Loved it, That Dean is a piece of work ay;) xx
Well done cant wait for next update
thechosenbibliophile chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
omg amazing story plz update soon
keeptrying chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Hiya,
I really really like this story. Your character Lola, is fresh, and inventive, and has so many layers to her character which come to fruition within the story so far.

I also really love how protective you've written Brax, his protective nature of Lola is just precious and I think you've captured his traits really well.

Such great work :)

I can't wait to read more!
Talina charlie girl chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Wow very intense especially at the end. Hope they find Lola quick and that she and baby are ok. Well written guys
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
More Bratalie! There has been nothing about them at all, it's like they're not even in the story!
Talina charlie girl chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Loved the Heath and Darcy interactions and the pouring out of their is all gown done
Pyro Loves Ice chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
can you please update
Talina charlie girl chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Awhh the baby is ok and trust Brax to be the one that alerts them to see on the screen. Hopefully it's all up hill from here. Well done Mary and Bobbi
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
It's always about Lola and Casey! There's never any Bratalie!?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »