Reviews for On Location
novice-otaku3 chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I'm not sure if this is the first time i've commented on one of your stories, but I have to say you seem really deep. (In a good way of course!) Maybe you are maybe you arent in real life but you are an awesome writer. :)
kikichu96 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Ahhhh... So precious, just like your other stories. Please update? Much appreciated!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Shizuru and Natsuki are so cute even when they are apart. Always thinking about one another. A very cute story plot. I look forward to the chapter updates. :)
Honulicious chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Ah sweet! A glimpse into the future and tge past. Yup a mini shiznat would be awesome. I like the flashbacks. It gives more info into their relationships.

I can't believe they don't have dog interesting!

Update again!
shiznats chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
wow! such an entertaining chap! LOVE IT!
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Whee, do i detect any future jealousy issues? I wanna know what will happen soon!
Cibom chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I'm enjoying this auVerse you've created. I had to drop a comment quick and ask if you'd written this chapter after watching Chuck, or is Aleksei Volkov just a common Russian name.
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
That was a goo insight on how's Shizuru taking this time apart from Natsuki. They really are head over heels for each other. That's just very sweet!
mario123 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Shizuru...Too CUTE!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
What a plaque inducing chapter! Love these two!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh my! These two are just too cute for words! I super love your stories. You're an amazing writer!
xx Catty xx chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Oh God I am so loving this your story! Truly wonderful job! Many thanks to you C:

Eagerly waiting for the next update C:
DancingFireStar chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Ahh this is a good story happy for an update :)
PostoronnimV chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Thank you so very much for this wonderful chapter! ))

I hope you're not tired of hearing it from me... but I immensely love your Natsuki and Shizuru! And this chapter gave me a nice and warm feeling... it was incredibly pleasant to read! Thank you again!
Arrietti chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
The chapter was just too cute and sweet. I don't think I have anything else to say aside from that fact that I am losing sleep because of the temptation to finish the new chapter.