Reviews for Outsiders
nancyozz chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This one shot is perfect...I recommend it to people who don't get pepperony ...some don't understand how Tony could love pepper and sleep with hundreds of others...and they don't get why pepper could love him during and despite all this and still end up with him...this one shot completely and perfectly explains it...no other word for it but perfect
Written Fire chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I love this. So nice to see an outsider POV of their relationship :)
Nancy chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Wow..you are quickly becoming one of my all time fav writers...well done..again
The Evilest Regal chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
amazing and beautiful! you nailed the character's personalities spot-on! just...perfect((:
Arihimew chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
perfect. just perfect.
ggfan21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is really great. I love how you were able to make this outsider's observations so sincere and believable. It's always fun looking at a relationship from the outside and seeing just how much the couple really cares for one another. Great fic!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Liked this lots.
Hera chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
WOW! this is an absolutly brillant story! thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awesome writing this story
Sofia Stark chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Gawd, that's great. Love ya.
Sarcastic Musician chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great job. I really love the outsider POV on this relationship, that style of story is my favorite. I like how you didn't have Pepper jealous, and how you managed to explain what you wanted us to know descreetly through the girl. I really love this story :)
lolaitalia chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wicked writing!
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
oh excellent really i love it!
I love how you make us see their relationship through a third person
si chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
intriguing point of view and very well written. you've captured the gist of tony and pepper's relationship perfectly!
DPR chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Thank you so much, I've been for that kind of story, for a long time. It was very original, and well written, I liked the course of the story.