Reviews for I Will Wait
abby.brown.7758 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Looking forward to it :)
stlouiegal chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I just foun your story, and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I love csi, the early years. You took griss/sara backstory, and expaned it. I just love this story. You have captured the feel of what might have happen back then. We all know that griss asked sara to come to las vegas, and once there. He treated her like the plague. He played this sick game with sara for years. He would act interested, then shoot sara down. And we all know how mad, griss was, when he found out about hank, from his mentor mr. Gerard(can't remember his first name). Griss sent sara out solo. Many times he used his position to get back, at sara. Your story has captured all of that angst between them. Except for professor a-, ed. I knew he had an agenda in mind. He wants sara, and sara can't stand him. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Grissom loves her but is so afraid of emotions. Sara loves him, needs him, and wants him- why oh why can't he wake up.

Great chapter. Keep updating please!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Please don't let us wait too long for the next chapter..
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Well. You still have my attention. However I don't like Ed, I have this strange feeling he's gonna be a real thorn in Gil and Sara's sides. Old friends should sometimes remain just that- old friends.
piccolina789 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I just stumbled across this and love it! Great job. I've read a lot of stories of Sara and Grissom's pre-Vegas history and their first few weeks of working together, and no one seems to be able to nail the right amount of awkwardness and attraction, and you have!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Still loving the direction. Man Gil was so dense for being so bright.
Wiggle34 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
interesting start be interesting ot see where you gp with this one
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Just read your two chapters. Good.
aninha.k chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Niiice! Hoping to read more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
go gil and sara..

Your story is off to a good start - can't wait to see where you go with it...
Hithui chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Okay, you can color me intrigued :) Definitely continue this, please!