Reviews for Harry Potter: Wizard In New York
Maloran chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Please, don't EVER use the abomination known as "brang" again in one of your fics. You either bring something, or you brought something. There is no third choice.
DPJacksAniBrony chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Da first person to read a story
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Is it really that hard to find a beta or somebody good with words, so that they can help you find the stuff and make this a really good story? I mean, this is already a great idea, but with only a bit of work, and perhaps a beta, this could be excellent.
That Impossible Girl chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
I want to adopt the story. I am an expert on PJO an HP so I could really help the story progress!
cinnominbubble chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Noooooooooooooooooo
cinnominbubble chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Yes Ron got a watch for his b-day...
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
What makes you think Harry and aHermione should be together? I have nothin against it I just like seeing exactly how others view things.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Kronos is spelled with a k and Hermione doesn't. Fly a broom.
Lost Daughter of Poseidon chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
NOOOOOOO! I LOVE THIS STORY ! You cant put it in hiatus! And if it is up for adoption I would love to take it :) But pleaseeee if you can then continue!
Lost Daughter of Poseidon
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
You spelled pilot wrong.
DarkStars52 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
It's Blofis. Not Blowfis. Just thought you might want to know.
SummerSpirit18 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
You sure have explain to do
SummerSpirit18 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh percy you'll use your mind*snieker*
You know that I joke.
SummerSpirit18 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Interesting
Angelia White chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
The story was very choppy. The sentences cut off too soon and have little description.

Also Necromancy is death magic not the ability to see the future. Also if he were a seer then he would be like Trelawney or Rachel not proper visions. His 'visions' were of the present and from Voldemort's POV. Also 'Charmed Ones' sounds like something from Charmed where the three Halliwell sisters were known as the Charmed Ones with the Power of Three and all.