Reviews for The Breakup
lmill123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
I really loved were so right about everyone except Sheldon pressured Penny for years. Leonard pushed her to give up all her other friends except for his little group. Him and Amy encouraged her drinking and enabled it. always telling her she wouldn't find anyone better. It almost seemed like they brainwashed her. Treated her like she was too stupid to even write her own history paper. While Sheldon constantly supported her goals and helped her, but refused to do the work for her. Both Leonard and Amy did nothing but try and change Penny and Sheldon into what they saw as their perfect mate.

There was always an attraction and closeness between Penny and Sheldon. They didn't try and change each other, accepted each other's quirks, just tried to open each other up to the different things around them so that they at least understood the area they lived in.
Risknight chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Thank you for satisfying my need for a Lenny breakup! If only the writers could see the Shenny chemistry right in front of them.
iamMGG chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
We all need it... real bad.
Tribeca chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Because that feeling is reserved for your best friend.

This. So this. That is all.

Nice writing!
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Good work.
CantonHeroine chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
We ALL need a Lenny breakup. Nice work making it happed. :)
cascade27 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yes- if only. Penny needs to cut him loose- I cant feel too bad for Leonard though because a couple times last season Leonard basically said getting back together was bad idea- then did it anyway. Isn't that Einsteins definition of insanity- doing the same thing and expecting different results? Lucky for Leonard the writers will fix that I am sure.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
If only the episode went like this! I think Penny does love Leonard to an extent but just not the same way he does. But she herself is stringing him along too what with feeling uncomfortable whenever he brings them up and uses sex to shut him up. Leonard needs to either man up about this and be serious with her or just break it off cause if she's not saying 'I love you' back then or keeps it to herself then that's definetly not a good sign at all. Those two are either gonna split or stick together forever by the end of this season
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Thank you for this lenny really needs to break up penny may love leonard but there is a difference in loving someone and being in love.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Short and to the point. I liked it.
Claudilla chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
stock2007 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very nice I've not seen 6.01 yet (I'm in the UK) but from what people are saying I've missed nothing. FF is way better anyway.
Roll on season 7
womanaction chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
GUHH IF ONLY
Very well-done. I especially love the last line.