Reviews for Magic Pains: Part 2
Lexi Evans908 chapter 40 . 3/9
Gods, please oh, please update really soon! This is amazing
Mykindleisawesome chapter 39 . 11/28/2014
What in the world? Why has she forgotten herself? Something fishy is going on...
Sorry it took me so long to review! It had been so long since an update that I had to go back and read all of the other stories! But OMG, I FREAKED. OUT. when I saw your update! I started reading this shortly after you stopped updating, so I was super happy when you updated! So don't leave us hanging again! UPDATE!
Not-Famous-Yet chapter 39 . 9/30/2014
YAY! I thought you had abandoned the story! Let me tell you a short tale: Once upon a time, there was an antisocial girl going to check her email. She brought it up on her phone and waited for her new emails to pop up. And when they did, she let out a squeal of joy. Magic Pains: Part 2 had finally updated! Her mom texted her that her laundry was done, so the girl read the chapter as she went downstairs. Unfortunately, the girl was so immersed in the chapter she did not see the furry blob laying in front of her. Yeah, I stepped on my cat, but it was so worth it. Your writing is superb!
Not-Famous-Yet chapter 38 . 6/28/2014
Hey! I'm in love with your work. You have inspired me greatly…but I noticed while rereading your series that the last time you updated was November 29, 2013. It's now June 28, 2014. I understand school can keep one from updating, but I'm pretty sure you said you wanted to finish the series by the summer of 2014, and here we are. Not trying to rush you, just reminding you of a loyal reader who is waiting for the next chapter. Keep writing!
PancakesandFIRE chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
Please update this is my favorite fanfic please
WolvesandNutella chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
C'mon amber... It's been a a year now. If the reason your not updating is because you died or something, cuz that's very possible, then ok. But if this because you forgot your password or something then that's not acceptable. You know you can just sign in with your email. If you don't know your email... Then I dunno... Make a new account saying your Amber Tate and continue. Cuz this story has gone too far for you to stop. I know a lot of fanfic writers who are loyal to their stories and their surviving through college. Please continue and don't be those authors who make their story to on for so long, and then stop updating with no explanation. PLEASE!
WolvesandNutella chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
SAY SONETHING IM GIVING UP ON YOUUU! ;( c'mon Amber. I really hope you have a good excuse for this. This story has gone too deep for you to give up on it. That'd be like, if you were halfway into your taco, and then you just throw it away... Please keep going!
WolvesandNutella chapter 38 . 2/9/2014
I don't wanna say it, so please don't make me have to give up on this story. It's so good! Really would love to see more Berry moments. And what happened in chaos of the semis with Bella and Harry? Is it dirty? Tsk tsk. Lol :) seriously though keep writing and don't give up! You have too much potential!
Ps be careful when crossing into that many ransoms and cartoons. It'll make writin the story harder, with having to put in so many new plots and dialogue. Just a word of advice to make things easier for ya! :)
Not-Famous-Yet chapter 30 . 2/2/2014
First of all, this is my third time reading your series. Second of all, I think you should have Emily and Sherman fall down the rabbit hole as a side story. I just think it'd be hilarious. Also, I love your stories and your humor. Okay, bye.
Lara Pendragon chapter 38 . 1/6/2014
C'Mon. Amber, please update, it's been a month but anyways, I love Sherman. Sherman the Lint Roller. The All Powerful Sherman. Shermaner. All Knowing Sherman. The Great and Powerful Sher-I'll stop there. Hehe.
Bella is epic, Miranda is and everyone else apart from this so-called Victoria is epic too. Grrr, not-Victoria.
percyjackson212 chapter 38 . 12/13/2013
Please post more. This is one of my favorite stories on here. How many more chapters do u think until the Greek magician
Anna Katharyn chapter 38 . 11/29/2013
Oh my gosh... You reading the HP series was the same as me...
Anna Katharyn chapter 36 . 11/29/2013
Ahhhh I'm obsessed with the Mortal Instruments too! Just finished all the books ;) So Addicting.
I'msorrymylove chapter 38 . 11/29/2013
...HOLY CRAP DID YOU SEE THE 50TH?
Idizzle22 chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
De-hay him. Really. I laughed so hard that I almost fell into the computer, so now I'm writing this on my iPod. And if you go to Busch Gardens, PM me your favorite ride. Mine is Escape From Pompeii. And for the question, how old were you when you started The Sorcerer's Stone, and how old were you when you finished The Deathly Hallows? I was in kindergarten when I started, and third grade when I finished the series.