Reviews for Red vs Blue: Authors Edition
adeadfreelancer chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
Red team
wise cracker/crazy(like charging a tank) and an asshole(shooting friends in back with a rocket launcher)
weaps: brute shot/battle rifle
Black armor with white stripes
Quotes: "I'm not the devil,it's just my job""I hate you you hate me,lets all get together and kill random people" "*during battle* holy shit! I forgot my poster of [insert name] *runs to base and takes a nap*
Ace5andBlad3s chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
Name: Ace5AnBlad3s or Ace

Age: 21

Affiliation Red team scout/recon, and tech specialty (used to be ONI/UNSC black ops agent)

Armor Appearance: Green ODST armor (halo reach) (When first saw armor in museum she quoted 'I want one'

Appearance W/Out Helmet: Shoulder length brown hair with silver strip in the front and blue eyes

Casual Wear: when off-duty she is wearing a soft work shirt, worn cotton pants with a dusty leather jacket and high leather boots.

Primary Color: Dark green

Secondary Color: matches the first or black depending on mood for spray-painting

Visor Color : Blue

Primary Weapon: Sniper riffle/Assault riffle.

Secondary Weapon: Energy riffle

Grenade : Plasma

Personality: Quiet barely speaks usually shrugs when asked a question and is a genius when fixing machines and computers. She is very strong and unnaturally good with a sniper and assault riffle.

Unique Features: Has a Noble Team tattoo on her wrist.

Likes: machines, robots, ships, Mexican food. her team and matress and a girls best friend chocolate and cute guys, and her brother Washington, and poker games

Dislikes: loud noises, people disrupting her work, fighting (oh oh) and losing
chris210racer chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
Full Author Name: chris210racer

Abbreviated (How you want it pronounced in the story): ChrisRacer

Age: 23

Affiliation (Red Team/Blue Team/Self/Insurrection if you want to be a villain/Anything you think of, talk with me about it): Blue Team, stealth, assault, scout/recon, and tech specialty

Armor Appearance: recon/scout armor (halo reach armor)

Appearance W/Out Helmet: a sharp yet teen like face, tanned skin with an Italian nose, brown eyes, and messy black hair (hairstyle is exactly like Roderick's from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie) has a smile like that of Russia from Hetalia or Retsu Unohana from Bleach.

Casual Wear: Arrow promo shirt, Black jeans, Black combat boots, Chicago Cubs jacket, and a UCF baseball cap.

Primary Color: Purple

Secondary Color: Yellow

Visor Color (Optional): Blue

Primary Weapon: Halo 1 pistol (the strong ass one)

Secondary Weapon: Silenced AA-12 Shotgun

Grenade (Optional): Plasma/Fire Grenades (Halo 3)

Personality: A walking encyclopedia, yet very scary guy, great with computers, girls, and animals. Is a bit of a softie, but is one hard ass muth- when you piss him off.

Unique Features (Scars, different colored eyes, etc.): Blackest hair in existence with a patch of purple over right eye.

Likes: Cats, bunnies, dogs, all animals, girls, computers, LOVES Dr. Pepper, anime, Italian food, Japanese food, Mexican food, and My Chemical Romance... Oh and steak.

Dislikes: Pop music, eggs, breakfast food, Pepsi, quick scopers, the color pink or magenta or lightish red, homos, basketball, wolverines (the animal), and Twightlight or hunger games.
AxiomWorld chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
Great to see you're ready to write this again! Can't wait for the new story! (I sent in my form for Mega, by the way).
darkside1215 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I'm sad this is going to end, but I look forward to the reboot.
adeadfreelancer chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Can you tell me when the reboot begins?
tGhUaYt chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
The reboot seems like a good idea I'll be glad to see anything new from this story.
adeadfreelancer chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Can I be in the reboot? If so here is a description: wears solid black armor with red vizor(mark 4) he drags a great blade(GIANT knife) and uses it as main weapon. He kills men for there sins.
Lightning257 chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
I'm sad your going stop this but i glad because there is going to be a reboot of the series and i'm also glad that you are going to keep the story
AxiomWorld chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Well, I have to say, most authors won't shut down their popular stories because they feel the content isn't good enough. It's a ballsy move, and one I'm surprised your taking, but you do raise some interesting points that I agree with.

Can't wait for the reboot!

And for the name, how about 'Red vs Blue: AE Obelisk'?
AwriterAmongUs chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Wass up everyone god it's been a long time anyways yeah I'm good with the reboot do it.
BIG Z1776 chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Sounds good. It would be a good idea to keep the story posted as a reference point for yourself and for folks to read in the meantime.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Update please. I want to see more
Ace5andBlad3s chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
damn I've missed this story a lot, guess that's what happens when you go travelling, Will the next chapter be up soon? I really missed it and hope it come soon. :D
XspriteyX chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
Oh wow Alabama actually cared and now they're gone, so sad :( Glad to see a long awaited update :D can't wait to see what happens next update soon please :)