Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
O.O
ADL1 chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Question here.

It's not my business, but will you be keeping this account so we (the fans) can PM you?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I have read ur whole fic and its quite cute. I realise that this was written quite some tine ago and you have most likey changed your writing style but this needs to be said. You have some great ideas, and a unique way of writing but it needs to be shown not told...show us the story dont tell us and u take up too much time recounting the scene twice. Yes from different view points but still. It should be very brief or it gets boring and ur ideas arnt boring...do them justice. U have massive potenial.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I loved this story, please do write a sequel x
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
dude I love your Isabella Potter stories your freaking awesome ) please update soon x
Minotaur-of-crete chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Seeing as its been so long since you added anything to this story you prally won't, but doesn't stop me from wishing you would!
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Love it! I hope you continue it! I absolutely love the pairing and wish there was more or it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Make a smut plz
bloomnskyrules chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I absolutely adore fem!harry and Sirius storis! Please update soon! I want to read more!
Peace and Long Life chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
greattt
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
AWWWWWWW!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Erm, what exactly does 'lecherous' mean?
I-love-Paddy chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Love it! They kissed and they now stay together!Yeah! And Remus told Mrs Weasley to shut it, epic!
Next chapter lemon? I can't wait! *รง*