Reviews for Letters and Missing
miss.inky chapter 1 . 1/17
Awaah poor sea
TamariChan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I literally made this strangled little awwwwsh noise. This is so cute, from "(I will deny until my death I'm sleeping with this under my pillow.)" to "Miss him when I accidentally set stuff on fire and he's not there to quench it with a quick Aguamenti, rolling his eyes at me ('Seriously, Seamus, are you a pyromaniac or what?")."
Adorable and sweet and sad.
But has a happy ending, if I recall correctly. :D
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I decided that, in return for being 1. an awesome regular reviewer and 2. Lucky number 200! you deserved a review :D

THIS.
This is amazing. First of all, I freaking love Seamus/Dean and there isn't enough of it to go around. More than that, though, is the fact that you packed so much emotion into this tiny little piece, that it made me giggle and want to cry in turns.

A few lines that made me laugh aloud:
"I am if being desperately in love with your very male best friend counts as being gay. Which it does, I guess."
"Seriously, Seamus, are you a pyromaniac or what?"
(Yes, Dean. Yes, he is. :D)

And the adorable fact that Seamus sleeps with the drawing of them under his pillow :D Deny it all you want, Seamus, we all know. :D

Overall, I just really, really love this. Wonderfully done!
bloodelfprincess chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ohh the drama! Dean come back! I feel bad for Seamus now...
DeandSeamus chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love this!
I want an answer though. I want Seamus to answer himself! Answer!
I can completely see Seamus writing this too, and his anxiety, and oh my feels.
Brilliant.
(Answer!)
DeandSeamus
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
DEAMUS YAY

This was so...amazing. It really was. Seamus is really in character, teasing himself, almost, about being a 'poof.' And he's in denial, but not really. And he's pining, and he's lovely, and THIS is lovely.

Artist!Dean is my kryptonite, so brownie points for that. [depends which way you look at it.] I love each description of the drawings, how he sleeps [shh] with them under his pillow and OH MAH GERD YOU HAVE BROKEN ME.

Good luck, I'll tell you when a winner is chosen :-)
RaveOfHorror chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was so sad and sweet, I nearly cried. I do hope you'll do a sequel of sorts.
Pafoof chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yes I am that lazy as to not sign in lol

*Hugs* This was really good lovely! It was really sad though but in a good way :) I think your portrayed Seamus very well and I am proud of you! 3
voldyhasnonose chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OMG I loved it! Your a very good writer. Keep it up :D
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I don't usually go for this pairing but I thought you did a really good job with it. I could really imagine these being the thoughts going through Seamus' head while Dean is on the run. I especially liked the part about the drawings, like maybe there is a chance of reciprocation. Good job. :)