Reviews for Split Second to an Epitaph - Missing Scenes
cindyjean chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
enjoyed the story very much.

please write more.
Sueeastlake chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
The relationship between Mark and the Chief is a very special one. The offer for Mark to come and work for Ironside was the beginning of what became a close friendship. As much as Mark hated the Chief in the beginning, he became very loyal and protective of Ironside. This story shows that close bond between the two. Mark seems to know more about Robert T. Ironside that anyone else, since they spent so much time together. It is this friendship between the mentor and the protege that makes the stories about Ironside meaningful.
meixel chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I was excited to see this new story. Ironside is on my short list of fandoms I check at lunch. This is a very well done character study. I do hope you do more!
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
And you told me you had no imagination! You lied! This is a excellent start. I definately encouage you to write more. It's well written and both characters are in character. I hope you continue. We need another Ironside writer and it looks to me like you could be it! Great job!
bluesybelge chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
FINALY! Gee that's great. I just can't withstand the temptation to use one of Ironside's favorite lines. "What took you so long?" (lol)
Oh my dear lemonpig I just love what you did. On top of that I think this is the episode I by now must have watched tens of times. I never seem to get tired of running it again and again.
You know how much Ironside is my favorite character too so I can tell you that you've already enchanted me with this chapter. Please, please, please post soon the next one and... don't underestimate yourself; you do have talent.
Mounty Swiss chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Now this is the start of a most promising writer's career.
Congratulations, dear Lemonpig!
And there is surely nothing wrong with your imagination...
Use it as soon as possible, please!