Reviews for I Hate You
i liked it! but is BMO a girl or boy, since he/she is wearing a dress...
Oh my glob I loved it!
FuckingFabuFag chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh Fuck. I would positively love to so Finn and Jakes reaction to seeing that when they came home. NEPTR and BMO nude in Finn's bed. Hysterical. All in all lovely story.
Lela chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
So cute! c':
Demoness love chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh. My. Glob! Best BMO x Neptr ever!
NoeLawliet chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hello I come to comment
I loved it! I never read earlier a Neptr x Beemo, however the couple wowed me, and Beemo is simply too ukeable. Neptr is a great seme, but you know, it made me very rare to see them as human, because the series could never see an ounce of love or yaoi between them. xDDDç
The lemon was great, too great to be healthy in my mind (?) Nah, leave it, my mind is already rotten. xD
Anyway, I'll keep writing incited, beautiful! And no doubt that your efforts were worth it, because I was fascinated by me, even perhaps escrigo something about them! : 'D
Matta nee
PD: Sorry for my English, I am from Argentina and I do not know much about the language. : B
Beelz chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love it.
Love you.
I hope you never die you beautiful person.
nadia chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
OMG that was AMAZING this is my favorite AT paring
Demon1of1Chaotic1Winds chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I freakin love this NEW SHIPPING! Bepter
PIOMI chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Too cute! That height deference Hhgn, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I loved this!
M4try0shk4 Karkat chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
ADMIN MATRYOSHKA LOST IT WHEN BMO PREPARED HIMSELF SO I HAD TO READ ALOUD THE REST OF THE STORY THAT SHE WAS READING INFRONT OF HER FRIENDS. SHE WILL NEVER LIVE THIS ONE DOWN. NEVER.
-Kakrat and matryoshka(who is currently flustered and furious)
Gentle Kiss chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
asdfghjkl I was really bored and was like "I KNOW GREAT IDEA! Let's see if someone wrote BMO x Neptr smut!" and you did, so you are my hero. I was expected to find such a pairing to be hilarious and shit, but now I ship them. I ship them so hard now. You're a fantastic person. I APPLAUD YOU.