Reviews for Between the Books
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 7/16
I couldn't imagine being stressed after that either!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
nicely done!
GeekChic12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was a fun read! Super hot! Can't beat public sex with Edward and almost getting caught. :)) Great job!
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was HOT..UNF...
Great job
not done baking chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very cute. I'm planning to spend all day in the library tomorrow studying for finals, pretty sure this isn't gonna happen though. :( Overall, I think your narrative and description was amazing. Some of the dialogue seemed a little contrived but like you said this was your first piece so I'm sure you'll definitely improve!
Deebelle1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved it! Great first job! :o)
karenec chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Rawrrrr, that was sexy! I especially enjoyed your very playful Edward - he was fun :)

Your first piece of fanfiction, you say? Hopefully more to follow! Good luck in the contest and thanks for sharing with us.
Daphodill chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Libraries are extremely sexy. I was wondering how they could go so long undisturbed during such a busy time. Thank goodness for Alice.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
LOL Ah, the Sex in the Stacks fantasy. LOVE IT. So hot.
And getting caught makes it better. ;-)
Twiolic chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was fun - and then I almost laughed out loud while still at work when I got to the end. Well done!
majose chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hahahah gotta love Alice, but I would not be able to concentrate in a library ever again after that...
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Thank god Alice was covering for them! I notice this is your first story, Hummingbird...I really enjoyed this and I hope to read more stories from you in the future because you did a fantastic job on this! I like Edward's idea of a stress re-leaver - I think he needs to come give my husband some pointers. ;)

Good luck in the contest!

steelekaje chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loved it, the Alice part is brilliant. The very first paragraph is so lovely. Excellent job.
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
this was cute.. and every hot. Way to go! your Alice, Edward and Bella fucking rock. I'd love to know what happens next!
kerigocrazy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'm not a huge Edward/Bella fan, but this piece was definitely sexy. For a book nerd like me? Library sex is pure awesomeness. Well done!