Reviews for Love is Revival
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2
I just wanted to take the time and say how amazing this story is. I love how you protrayed Eli's and Clare's love it just gives me so many feels of what Eclare is truly about. As an Eclare shipper myself I find you did them so much justice with this story. Please keep up the fantastic writing! :)
Princess of Attitude chapter 32 . 11/23/2013
I love the way this chapter was written please continue that style.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
I want more of this storyDX
looneyshazza chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
Possibly the best eclare fanfic out there!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/29/2013
I was up at 3 in the morning reading and just finished at 1030. I'm a bit late at reading this but... I am very happy I read it. It was such a beautiful story and you did such a wonderful job writing it. Every time I would start a chapter I would be overcome with emotions. At one point I could not stop crying. But anywho I am very glad that I decided to read it. Such an amazing story!
Me chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Please I have waited too long for you to update so please please please with a cherry on top, update soon! I love your story it's not even funny... Thx
UnimaginableGalaxy chapter 33 . 9/5/2013
So Amazing! I'm Crying Sequel? PLEASE
PurplePansies chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
I just started reading this yesterday and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Eclare is one of my favorite couplings and i love how you make the characters like they are in Degrassi! You really have a talent for writing!
hesthinkingtunnels chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
Best Eclare story I've ever read, by far. This was just beautiful
CantFindTheWords chapter 33 . 8/22/2013
I read this story in one day (I was awake until 4am). It is so captivating, I just couldn't stop reading. This is one of my favorite Eclare AU stories. I wish it was longer because I am obsessed with it. I will keep rereading it until I absorb every detail. I rarely find stories that make me want to do that. I hope you write another Eclare story soon! Even a sequel to this would be amazing! You are an amazing writer and I cannot wait to read what you write next!
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
To be honest, I was extremely apprehensive to write this review. And I still am. Your story has been so amazing, and this final chapter has done nothing but exemplify just how amazing it really is. I’ve found myself sitting down, trying to write a review, and unable to put my love and adoration into words. But after failed attempt upon failed attempt, I’ve decided to just throw caution to the wind; if I sound like a crazy girl, so be it. As a reviewer, and as your friend, it’s my onus to let you know how much your story means to me.

Reunited at last! I bet that scene was rather stressful for you to right, considering all the emotion it was bound to hold. But let me tell you; you hit the nail on the head. I don’t want to say everything about it was perfect, because I actually feel as though perfect is too mundane of a word. Everything you put together, from the thoughts flowing through Clare’s mind, to the excitement on Eli’s face, to them embracing each other and never wanting to let go, was raw passion and so beautiful to read. Sometimes I watch those videos on youtube of soldiers coming home and being reunited with loved ones, and only sometimes will I shed a tear (I don’t cry easily). But you should know that this scene you wrote moved me to tears. It was so, so, so, so exquisite. Especially the part where Clare mentions herself crying, and that even if she lived to be a hundred nothing could compare to the joy she felt from finally being reunited with Eli. That section right there flawlessly displayed the love Eli and Clare have for each other. I actually started sobbing like a little baby!

For the umpteenth time, I applaud your willingness to contribute other characters to your story. I absolutely loved how Eli reunited with his parents (especially the emotional effect it had on Clare), and the fact that Dave and Clare had their own little reunion as well. It’s the small things you add into your story, like those I just mentioned, that make your story so realistic. If Eli and Clare only interacted with each other, and EVERYTHING was about their relationship, your story would have come off as phony and like a fantasy. But you always added in those components, whether it be another character, conflicts arising to tear them apart, or even just every day activities, that make me feel as though everything happening in your story is happening right there with me. You are such a fabulous writer and not many people could achieve the things you have.

SEAN! SEAN CAMERON! That was the most wonderful, beautiful, magical moment of my life. In all honesty, though, the hospital scene you created was probably my favorite part of the chapter. For the entire story, Eli’s military life and life with Clare had been completely separate, each on the opposite side of the spectrum. But within this scene, the two finally come together in a beautiful way. Clare is able to see, first handedly, a piece of Eli’s time spent away, while one of Eli’s fellow soldiers is able to meet the love of Eli’s life. Everything about that scene had me giggling and feeling like a pile of mush, especially when Sean and Clare were alone, and he brought up Emma. This may sound strange, but I really liked how Sean never mentioned Emma’s name. It gave his story a nimbus of vagueness and mystery, making it less about Sean and more reflecting upon Eli and Clare’s relationship. Many Degrassians who have recently begun watching the show may think Sean Cameron is a character you came up with off the top of your head, but I know better! Thank you for adding him into the story in a way that didn’t seem random or unnecessary. Not only was his “guest appearance” riveting, it also added substance to the chapter.

I am exceptionally embarrassed at the joy I felt from two characters in a fanfiction having sex for the first time.
But let’s be honest here; my life isn’t all that exciting. Fanfiction is pretty much all I have.

There is no way you could have written that love scene any better. It was romantic, humorous, sexy, sweet, a little awkward, everything a first time should be. Your characterization of Eli and Clare was perfect, and the love between them was literally seeping off my computer screen.

To be honest, there are times to go in depth with a sex scene, and this wasn’t one of them. I have so much admiration for you allowing the readers to leave the rest to their imagination. Don’t get me wrong: you’re intention was crystal clear, and the sexuality of the scene was apparent. It just wasn’t overbearing, not to mention awkward. You took a difficult scene many make mistakes on and wrote it flawlessly. I am so proud of you.

That last line IS perfection.

This whole story WAS perfection. It was an emotional roller coaster, filled with happiness and struggles and love and romance and humor and lessons learned and mistakes made and people forgiven and everything an epic story should consist of. No one but you could have created this story. There is not one person on this planet but Nicolette that could have written each line of dialogue and produced the myriad of figurative language and imagined all the individual characters in such a beautifully astounding way. I want to thank you for allowing me to read/review your work. Not to get too professional here, but it was a pleasure. I don’t think you do, or ever will, know just how talented you are. But you have been given a gift, any so many people would kill to have what you have (including me). The work and dedication you put into this story paid off. Believe me, I know how frustrating writing a story can be, but through your persistence, dedication, and let’s face it, utter stubbornness, you’ve created a beautiful masterpiece that has blown people away. Be proud of yourself, and I hope one day all your dreams come true.

I love this story, but I love you more. And I cannot wait to read even more of your beautiful writing.

Your best friend and biggest fan,

Jenna
ToWriteBlakeOnHerArms chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
I think that was the best Eclare story I've ever read. Honestly.
Jessie's Wonders chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
I really really hope you know how happy you truly made me while reading this story. The love (Oh!), the drama (Ah!), the passion (Eep!), I loved it all! :D I haven't checked but if you have a Tumblr and twitter, I'm definitely following you ;) I absolutely love the Love Is series and I can't wait for more! :D
Logandra chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
One of my favorite eclare stories... You did a job well done :)
Meg123 chapter 33 . 8/13/2013
O my I'm so sad it's over. I enjoyed every chapter not one was a disappointment ! I hope you write more stories !