Reviews for Don't Knock It Till You've Tried It
494dwangel chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
i enjoyed cas' pov better i think...you write him better...but see my other review in other piece for more praise...this is awesome
speakeasv chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
So I just saw your comment about actually planning a sequel. Did that never come to pass? Because man, now that I've finished it all I want is more!
speakeasyv chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
OMG! I fell in love with this story from the second I started reading "Schubert and Schumann and Lapsang Souchong" and this companion piece fits in so perfectly. I really hope you someday decide to revisit these characters. I am just barreling through this right now and loving every second of seeing Cas' side to things. But I'm sad because once I finish this I know it will be over and I can't have that. This story is just too beautiful, awkward and amazing to be done. So bravo. You made me love these two idiots (again).
Aliniah chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Ahhhh *hugs this fic*. This was beyond fantastic. Knowing everything from Cas' POV clears up a lot of his wonderful weirdness. Everything fit perfectly with the original story and showed that there was a method to Cas' madness after all. Although I did want to hit Dean for hurting Cas' feelings. So yes I love the story and that not creeper love I have for you is growing. Can't wait for the sequel!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
It's going to be interesting to see them as a couple in the sequel especially with Dean since Cas is the first male he has feelings for and is attracted to. Also, I hope the boys interact with more people besides their families and each other. Can't wait!
cherishiskisa chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
I-I-ivyyyy-seeenpaaaiiiiii
Can I favourite something twice
Or three times
Or twenty
THIS WAS SO PERFECT OH MY GOD YEEEEES
I NEED THAT SEQUEL
PLSSS
So glad I could contribute a little! xoxoxoxox
AAAHHH, perfect ending to a perfect story. I await the sequel with bated breath.
dylaila chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Happy End :) . . . . more pleeeease
justine82 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Overcome by the illogical logic and logical reasoning castiel optimistic! COOL!
I Can Dig Elvis chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I was grinning the entire time I read this :D and OMFG a sequel!
Could we have a scene or chapter where Cas meets Dean's parents? I'd like to see their reaction, specially Mary about Castiel and his petit fours (x
dylaila chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Ahhh... go Cass
darkphoenix2345 chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Cas pulled my heart strings during their first kiss.
I Can Dig Elvis chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I still think that kiss was utterly bittersweet. I like it a lot
cherishiskisa chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
oh my god
Absolutely
Best thing ever
Oh my god
Okay, so here's my headcanon that you didn't ask for: after they get together, Cas doesn't kiss Dean or really interact with him romantically for a while no matter how much he wants to because he doesn't want to scare Dean off because he knows how unsure Dean is about the whole thing, and that kinda starts to freak Dean out because he's so used to Cas being all touchy-feely and one day they're at dinner with the family or something and Dean just can't take it so he pulls Cas outside or something and just KISSES HIM and aaahhhh so much kissing and then Cas is like "ok I am ok with this" and then more making out aaahhhhh babies
Sorry
Um
Ignore that
ANYWAY BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS ASDFGHJKLLLLLL
darkphoenix2345 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I am so glad u wrote this story from Cas' pov because we got to see exactly when he realized he was in love with Dean. The part with Dean sitting on the loveseat was perfect cuz it showed what already was in his subconscious in regards to Cas.

Who knew Gabe could be so wise? He's an awesome brother and the rest of Cas' siblings are, as well. :)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Ha Ha Gabe reminds me of Cookie Monster! Cas comparing himself to a little lovelorn creature broke my heart.