Reviews for Fury of the Fight
Fading to Black chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I really don't see Ginny as having the fortitude for this kind of smoke-and-mirror game. I also don't see her betraying Harry. Ever. Ron's more likely than her for close friends, and he wouldn't at this point either. Aside from that, the plotline was good, even if I think the characters were ill-suited for this.
TimelessChic chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
you have got me on the edge of my seat. Maybe it doesn't have as many follows as you might like, but keep it going for those of us who are waiting. Please?/
blackveins chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
... Suddenly being a Death Eater sounds really fun... Great chapter! Post more soon?
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Amazing as always Blondie! Keep it up!
blackveins chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
So sad ;-;... I read chapter 5 while listening to the song "Evil Angel" by Breaking Benjamin and I almost cried at the saddness : ... (Its very difficult to make me cry)

Over all... This story is painfully beautiful. Well done. Very well done.
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Hey! Awsomnesss! Keep going, Blondie!
blackveins chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Will you be writing again soon? I would like to know what happens next...
blackveins chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Huh... Your writing is pretty well written... but at the end of chapter four I'm mostly just wondering "Where on earth is this going?" I'll admit. You have me very curious. Do post another chapter with haste? The plot line in its self is a cliff hanger haha
EleanorW chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Nooo! Not Hermione! :D Good chapter! I had fun tonight! (LOL, no one else on FanFiction will understand that..)
annajmac989 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Sorry about my last comment, auto correct sucks :) but great story even if it is sad!
EleanorW chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I like it! Even though it's sad... :( interesting Draco-spin there at the end. :) Keep writing!
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Awsome! Worthy of kayly silverstorm herself! Keep on writing! May your ink never run dry!
annajmac989 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Loo can't wait to read more!