Reviews for Playing With Fire
lazy to login chapter 23 . 8/5
That really weird moment when you are reading the epilogue and you mention the day you are reading it on... August 5 2015. Good job with the fix I am a sucker for forbidden romances! And politics:)
isabella chapter 23 . 2/20
THE ENDING WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!
lilysunnyflower chapter 23 . 2/3
You wrote such a great story. I am in love with it. Thank you.
Peanutmama0724 chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
I loved this story! It was so cute. Great job.
bookworm134 chapter 23 . 9/30/2014
Such a beautiful story. Thank you. I loved the characterization and the love.

Keep up the great work!
Merry the Cookie chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
(too lazy to log in)
oh dear god

i wouldve just locked the door as fast as possible and said i was masturbating, they surely didnt want to se that

"I'M JERKING OFF GO AWAY"
"OPEN THE DOOR YOU FAG"
"NOPE NOT GONNA HAPPEN UNLESS YOU WANNA SEE MY GAY PENIS WHILE I'M THINKING OF GAY PENIS"
Merry-the-Cookie chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
SHITE I posted involuntarily ! anyway i was saying, a scene in a chapter inspired you for another fic ? it was the hands scene in the movies theater amarite ? it felt a lot like "Excited about things" ? :DDD

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Merry-the-Cookie chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
so i'm reading this now
at first i wasn't convinced by the summary
but then i got to read almost everything else by you
and you just make everything good

or make out of everything
so i told myself imma give this a shot

and i'm not regretting it so far this is so cool i didn't think it could be so cool but it is, like, the subjects are interesting and it's funny and i love your Wes. Like, so so so so much. like he's the damn best. so far.
i love that i can see your writing improving and stuff like i remember reading Sexy and Pretty Blue Eyes and comparing them to Learning about Pluto and more recently, Is it weird? and your OS, and i'm just so happy because you keep getting more and more talented (i /love/ your sense of humor how do you do it) and it feels all warm in the chest like "yeah, keep up good work you're gonna go far".
no but seriously you're super talented but yeah i've told you that countless times do i have to repeat it
yeah i think so
you write the characters so well, and it's just so easy to picture what you're describing, like your text feels super visual i'm sure i'm not making any sense but it's really great. gimme some of your talent, i need it

anywaayyyyy i really like this story, and burt is the greatest of the greats, and wes is even greater, and i hate those johns (lol). i'll keep reading for sure !

btw ! you said one of the scenes in a chapter inspired you for another fic or something ?
Emily chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
i cried so much throughout this omg ;; i knew he would be president i knew it!
BGuate224 chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Sweet Jesus thank you for writing this story. I won't lie, I skip over it a lot because politics do no intrigue me so and the summary didn't necessarily pull me in but I've seen so much hype over it I decided to give it a chance-AND IM SO GLAD I DID!
Truly beautiful
LAD1661 chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
WONDERFUL STORY, THANK YOU!
linsay972 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love this chapter so much you have no idea! It's so funny and have a lot of good flirt, Klaine so cute. I'm thrill to have found your story. Good plot btw.
kayladavisx chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
This was absolutely One of the best fanfic's I have ever read! It just was simply beautiful... Great Job!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
Wow! This is the second time I have read this story and both times I have loved it. You are such a good writer and I will defiantly check out more of your stuff.
I am also dyslexic and so it is great to read such entertaining work from someone in a similar learning bracket.
Keep up the great work and once again I loved this story.

Nat
xonceinadream chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
Oh goodness. Wow. Just wow. This made me cry. I admit that I have such a short attention span and normally hate when anything gets in the way of romance but I absolutely adored both boys' backstory and the politics. The troubles that they went through were so realistic and heart-wrenching and their romance was just perfect. Kurt trying to sabotage it and Blaine with his parents. It was all so perfect. This was such a lovely, lovely story and I can't wait to re-read it. It kept me hooked from the very first chapter.