Reviews for Summer of Love
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Love this story, great job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Nice job
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Great story
MeBeEllie chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
babycheeks31 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I heard you good with them soft lips
Yeah you know word of mouth
the square root of 69 is 8 something
cuz I’ve been tryna work it out, oooow
good weed, white wine
I come alive in the night time
okay, away we go
only thing we have on is the radio
ooooh, let it play, say you gotta leave
but I know you wanna stay
you just waiting on the traffic jam to finish girl
the things we could do in twenty minutes girl
say my name, say my name
wear it out, its getting hot, crack a window, air it out
I can get you through a mighty long day
Soon as you go, the text that I write is gon say…

See I rapped all for you lol btw Rihanna is horrible LOL

Oh dear Sam has boobs! We didn't know...

Lol this chapter brings back some memories...I went through a VERY similar situation. Haha. Shall I share? Why not.

So...Seventh Grade there was a band concert at school (I used to play the drums in the school band..yeah) I decided to dress up or whatever...

When I was younger I was kinda a tomboy blah blah didn't wear girly type clothes...like Sam basically as I got older I started to wear more girly clothes very much like her now. So when I got there of course all eyes were on me because I wore this low cut shirt and ah yeah haha. I have boobs too. (Did you see when Jennette had tweeted that she was a 32 C lol I thought 'that's funny I'm a 32 D and Idc if I've just embarrassed myself like at all...lol yeah this makes me so uncomfortable haha but with the story...)

I knew this before I left. I knew how I looked, but I didn't know that the guy I only ever liked would be coming up to me basically looking like he'd lost his mind all down my shirt! Lol
All the boys in a corner staring and whispering and laughing while he's telling me I look nice but he's not even looking at my face. But I was young and somehow I actually liked the fact he said that to me so lol . I even remember saying that I liked his drum sticks and asked where he got them hah! And I said I liked how he looked too wow o_o. Oh I knew what I was doing lol I even touched his shirt when I said it to him.

You know what ruined it though? He says "my friend likes you"

Wow well I don't like him...I like you.
That was SO long ago like I was 13 haha. Whatever. Btw *whispers* if you wanna know who he is we follow each other on twitter we graduated together his name starts with a K and he has a big red X after it.

OK on with your story hah sorry for my random outbursts there...Sam and Freddie yeah I'm glad we have fan fiction because Seddie obviously means nothing to Dan at all. But I think maybe it's that we take it seriously and he doesn't. Freddie in this chapter is sweet but Dee we know a guy will not really turn down Sex lol. But as you said there's no guy like Freddie...well maybe some. I'm not bashing all the guys out there.

Yeah there's another story about this one time at six flags and a life guard haha but will save that for another time...

Keep writing Seddie! :)
Iam-seddiewarrior chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
this story is really great!hope you guyz will still make some stories like this that will knock my socks off!
Ella Lea chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
you really should change the rating on this story to M, I don't want some loser to get you in trouble and report your story, it sucks.
irshgirl chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter and i think i loved the girl chat with carly the most -i could just imagine carly grlling her to death about everything and i love how Sam explained things without giving too much .
Villlage of dwarves with pick axes set up shop in my lady parts-best line ever .
i swear i must have read the line 3 times and laughed so much -very nice .
Loved the uncomfortable talk with Marissa and Freddie was wonderful , she should be proud of the man he has become .
Anxious to mosey over and read the sequel .
irshgirl chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
This is still the most fun and most awesome chapter , i felt as if i was at galaxy con with them .
so much detail, i could just see Freddie nerding out over every little thing while Sam indulged him.
Sam dressing as Lady Landria was awesome - i could so see Freddie's eyes bulging out of his head at her in the sexy get up .
Think Sam gave him the best birthday ever . Wonderful as always
irshgirl chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
These gerbils are super grumpy -love that line . So spencer plays Grumpy gerbils too lol
You write Pam very well-jane Lynch was cooly dryly screaming insults with each word -great tension at the table and i felt about as uncomfortable as Sam, freddie , and im sure Marissa did .
i really hate pam but loved the conversation between Marissa and sam.
Loveall the trouble sam went to for his birthday surprise and a trip he will never forget .
Another fantastic chapter full of high drama (:
irshgirl chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
This is still one of my favorite chapters ! I love the beach stuff so much...all the dudes oogling Sam, Freddie's reaction to Sam in the sexy bikini and her reaction to him- all of it was so heated and good .
the more Carly protests about Gibby,the more i want him to win her over so im still on that train and think it would be a good one .
I love how much Freddie loves her -that man used all his willpower to not rush headlong into sex and wanting to make things special for them .
Loved it so much
irshgirl chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
This was just too funny -sam was in her element withthe eating challenge and loved how jealous Sam gets cause the three fans were chatting up Freddie .
I'm seeing Guy as Guy Fiere in this -dont know why but thats who i picture when i read .
Unretiring the butter sock lom You know i love the butter sock and i found this line cracking me up so much .
Cute ending with her wanting dinner -oh Sam (:
Loved it as always
irshgirl chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
This was a beautiful chapter . gotta love those well-meaning Shay siblings and i cackled so much when Spencer dreamed up BOBo the clownas his idea for a gift for Sam-very funny and very much a Spencer thing to do.
You have really made me love and appreciate Marissa so much -she just wants Freddie's happiness and her advice was honest and real.
The movei, her favorite foods , and omg Freddie giving her charmbracelt and those beautiful loving words had me blubbering worse than Carly was .
I had to chuckle when i heard Carly sniffling and nice unspoekn moment between her and Freddie .
One of my favorite chapters
irshgirl chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Another emotionally charged chapter and i swear you love to play with my emotions . I really love seeing emotionally distraught Sam and how patient and loving Freddie is towards her - love how he finds new ways to feed her and make sure she gets a veggie or two in there .
him always having a thing for her hair made me smile and i loved the warm feeling when they were cuddling together on his bed .
AWW 100 day kiss on the fire escape was soo them. Really beautiful chapter and loved it as always .
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »