Reviews for Tattooed
cupcakesarereallygood chapter 51 . 11/14/2016
You have no idea how much I love this story. Everything is just so close to reality, i can almost feel knives stabbing me. really. it has been an honour. words cannot express how beautiful this is omg. will you make a sequel for this? i understand that this really is the best way to end it, but my heart just uuuuggghhhhhh i love you (uhm I hope you know what I mean) and i support you and please know that a lot of people were surely inspired by your work. you showed us one of the truest sides of what addictions and trauma really are and I cannot thank you enough for this. Thank you. if you need someone to talk to, even if it might be too presumptuous of me, please know that Im just a PM away. i'd really like to be your friend. im sorry if I'm rambling but this just goes to show how affected I am by your story. amazing job, really.
sme1228 chapter 51 . 11/26/2015
not bad it was very intresting
Bloody Amethyst chapter 51 . 10/5/2014
This story was great :-D
There was just a handful of spelling/grammatical errors
I don't know how many times I cried when I read it... And I couldn't stop reading...

The only thing I would have liked different is that Sakura and Syaoran should have gotten together again... and that the last chapter (the epiloge) shouldn't have been the epilog... but one after that chapter should have been... or a sequel where they get together and she learn to trust him again... (but that's just me being a hopeless romantic) This story is GREAT I love it
DoNt.do-tHis.2-ME chapter 51 . 6/16/2014
Wow! What a ride this story was! Thank you so much! I loved every minute I spent reading it! xoxox Definitely a favourite.
DoNt.do-tHis.2-ME chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
Funny thing. You described many indicators for a drug addicted person and I myself have never taken drugs at all in my life, but I show quite a lot of those symptoms. Most of those can be indicators for Mental illness as well. So I would say definitely for people to watch out for people with those indicators, BUT do not immediately jump to the conclusion of drugs. You could end up alienating someone by accusing them of taking drugs, when really they have a mental disorder and need support. I know for one if someone accused me of taking drugs, I would not trust them enough to discuss my mental health state. But I am loving the story so far. Thank you for exploring this theme. It is quite a journey.
kiniro-cat chapter 50 . 5/8/2014
okay, so I'm guessing they maybe got back together? or did you leave it open ended? I had no ideas that when I started this story, it already was finished. it was really well written, interesting, sad, mysterious, and riveting. I am, however, a bit sad at how it ended. dont get me wrong. it's a nice ending and Im guessing you intend for us to have our own. but I just feel like my heart was twisting and sad for these characters but I don't really know for sure what happened. like I feel syaoran deserves an apology and maybe even an explanation. and sakura...and I don't know. haha. I guess I'm just sad its finally over and wish it was a little longer. I'm glad I did stumble upon this story and gave it a chance. one wholes day for reading this. I obviously have no life. I digress. really good story though. I hope your profile has others.
kiniro-cat chapter 49 . 5/8/2014
I'm so torn! I want sakura and syaoran together but I don't want sakuras dad to be alone and sad D:
kiniro-cat chapter 48 . 5/8/2014
awww beautiful chapter! so sad and heartbreaking, yet sweet and hopeful. I'm so sad I'm nearing the end.
kiniro-cat chapter 47 . 5/8/2014
I love tomoyo! she's such a great friend and character. I feel so bad for her since she's tried so hard for sakura. and I also feel so bad for sakuras dad. I hope they reconcile but I don't blame her if they don't.
kiniro-cat chapter 46 . 5/8/2014
I'm still confused as to how fujitaka hurt sakura besides the neglect and stuff. I feel like it was implied he physically hurt her but I'm not sure. I'm glad things are progressing though. I'm not sure if the description of his smiles are true or if its just sakura being wary of her father.
kiniro-cat chapter 45 . 5/8/2014
each chapter is makes it seem like syaoran is getting over her. :( I wonder what will happen next..
kiniro-cat chapter 44 . 5/8/2014
wow. that was a really good chapter in my opinion. idk why. it just really tugged at my emotion. is there some reason touya had forgiven their father for what he did? was it because touya never experienced the neglect first hand? I imagine as someone with a job like his he has to be very forgiving. but he should be careful as well. I feel bad for sakura. its like no one really understands how she feels or how lost she is.
kiniro-cat chapter 43 . 5/8/2014
so saddd! :(( sakura! syaoran! I wish sakura didn't tell him during his big night but it had to be done. I wonder how sakura will react
kiniro-cat chapter 42 . 5/8/2014
I know i shouldn't because she helped syaoran through hard times but I'm kinda hoping Lillians stay is coming to an end. its nothing against her. I am just a very big fan of sxs. she's a good character nonetheless.
kiniro-cat chapter 41 . 5/8/2014
aww beautiful. I wish I could see syaorans painting for some reason.