Reviews for Titans Reimagined 1: Starfall
Ikurus chapter 7 . 8/7
I really like your take on Starfire's human form, and that all the aliens are not just funny colored humans.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
please finish! If it's anything like Titans Broken I know I'm going to love it!
Riy chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Nice rewrite of the story...i wasnt sure how i liked it at first, but it seemed to get better. Now i think i prefer this version.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
What the hell is up with "a bit much for a hormonal teenager to handle"? What's gonna happen? Is he gonna have a heart attack? An erection? Is he mentally unable to deal that?
"I don't want to be thinking about what under those clothes" - WHY? Is it Cthulhu under the clothes? Does the mere concept of tits erode his sanity? Does he have some actually pretty serious issues with his own sexuality?
What. The. Fuck?
nicky chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
This is so awesome. I love pseudo-realism in stories! Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Its a good story i really like it.
Tabbykatroses chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
... Starfire's not potty trained...*snort**giggle* I am the most mature person on the planet right now... And Robin's fantasies will forever haunted by Starfire in lingerie from Victoria's Secret...
Booklover9477 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Awesome chapter! Hehe I love it! Wooh good thing for robin that Babs was around to help with starfire. Hopefully she'll have let go of any lingering jealousy the next time she visits. Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Aoko chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Thanks for the update D! Great chapter! Loved the situations and how Robin and Babs are having trouble to explain their own culture to Starfire )
Valda chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Great chapter, needing to potty train starfire...classic! If she has her time of the month is going to be horrific! Haha

I cant wait for more, this concept is brilliant! Xx
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
I am loving this story. The complications are so real. I just can't wait to see things like the introductions of certain villians and the pitfalls of being a teenage super hero. Please update soon. Please!
Valda chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Yay! An update! Love your take on Starfire creating a human body, very cool :) great chapter, cant wait for more xx
Aoko chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Loved the new chapter! So glad you updated It, I really love how you describe the characters and, also, the appearance of the JLA's members! Glad Babs and Kory are friends )
Booklover9477 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Awesome chapter! That is a brilliant and very creative explanation to her having a very humanoid appearance. Awww poor Star, hopefully Robin will look out for her. I like he specifics of her powers especially the language transference being a mind-link thing. Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
jaqui101 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
this is good i was so attached to this that i dindnt see that this was the last chapter update until ur next one
update soon