Reviews for The Blood of Brotherhood
kiayea chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Great fic. I was wondering if you are ever going to finish this story. It would be pity if you don't. I like your characterization of Kronos, Methos and Cassandra. I hope you'll update sometime. Cheers. ;)
mcangel chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
please continue
Susi chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Very nice story. I really enjoyed it. But why did you stop? Please, please, please continue this fantastic story. :)
Shadow chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
Kronos as the lesser of two evils. Never thought that would happen. Good story, you've added character development to Kronos and yet he is still the same immortal. Keep going.
T're chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Merrie,

Love The Blood of Brotherhood, please continue. it is really well written. _ love to see how it turns out...

~T're
thalia chapter 3 . 9/24/2002
Very cool story! Better than I thought a Kronos-falling-in-love story would be. Very funny too - I almost die laughing (especially when Duncan and Kronos argue). Not many people are good with humour, but your seem to be one of the exceptions. Write more, more, more! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Aya chapter 5 . 8/31/2002
Cool. Love the story so far, can't wait to see the next chapter. I prefer this Kronos over the one in the series, and anyway, this is a much better story... I'm rambling again, I do that when I am enjoying something... Well, lovely story, hope to see more soon!

-Aya
Merrie chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
Thank you again for your kind reviews! They really do keep me writing and posting new chapters for all of you!

-Merrie
Kitty Prideful P chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
So is MacLeod and Kronos gonna argue at the drop of a pin? And is Allorem really as crazy or crazier than Caspian? Please write more!
Gwachaedir chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
Oh, you must finish this story. Are the horsemen going to get together again? Kronos meeting someone on a plane of all things. Please continue to write this story.
Kitty Prideful P chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
Write more?
Kitty Prideful P chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
Love the way this story's turning out! Please write more!
Pete chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
This is shaping up to be an interesting story. Keep the words coming.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
I like what I have read so far
Nancy6 chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
Oh yes, I'm reading and enjoying! Kronos will save Methos? This I must read! Please post more : )