Reviews for The Barefoot Adventure of Clint and Peter
Resident of Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Neal is gonad bully Peter about that incident to the day he dies. (Or fake his death)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Amazing! I really enjoyed reading this.
Emma.m.1837 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
E chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
THIS IS REALLY GOOD
IT FLOWS REALLY WE'LL
I LOVE IT
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Haha! Raggy was once Phil's tie? That's AWESOME!

Really cool story! Thanks for writing and posting! :)
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I LOVE IT! :)))))))))))) Nuff' said
FallenQueen2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
:O i just re-read this awesomely cute fic and i died when agent burke came into play i was like "WHITE COLLAR!" hahaha epic :D
Chlolli chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
White Collar reference, loved it! Awesome fic. :)
PurpleReader29 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
The tie of Phil Coulson?! Can I die from sadness?
So is Peter supposed to be Phil's kid who the Avenger's raise? Who is he? Who would be after him? Why? - You make me have a lot more questions in this story.
Sweet story, love the Natasha face. Go Uncle Clint saving the day!
Kate chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
omg you are incredibly amazing! This story gave me the cutest images possible and I simply adore protective!Clint ! Please, please write another one like this!
Lovewhitecollar chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love this story and I love the white collar reference you made. White Collar is amazing!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved it
Autumnights chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
OMG AGENT BURKE! You just made my day. Seriously. Everything about this was perfect. I love little Peter and his family of Avengers, and how protective Clint is of him. And the suspense of being totally out in the open and not able to trust anyone, while unarmed and unshoed. I can't believe you threw Peter and Elizabeth in there, that just makes me so happy. I definitely should not have read this right before bed because I am SO pumped up right now. But really, I regret nothing.

Thank you for being amazing.
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
AH! I love it! Great job. Just, so amazing. And so much cute Peter and Clint. Great work!
StoryGirl.98 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awesome story, I loved it!