Reviews for The dying Doctor
Cyn2K chapter 11 . 11/11/2016
Great job with this story. I found it on one of SwissMiss ' fic rec lists on Tumblr.
TheRobberBridegroom chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Nice Adele reference.

- ️
Padria95 chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
I know I'm rather late to the party, but wow! Well done! Disappointed? Not at all! Holy moly I loved this! I shamelessly loved the John whump, and I most particularly enjoyed all of the people talking about how awesome, amazing, and such a good guy John is! Loved this! You wrote it beautifully, well, and MOST intelligently!
Random Flyer chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
I like this story. Thanks for posting it :)
Kari-Irun chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
Very very good! Like the other reviews said, there were a few spots that were difficult to read. However, I loved how in character they were, you never made sherlock actually outwardly emotional, there are fanfictions where he's blubbering and hugging and I just don't think he'd ever be that outward, he's a creature of subtlety. I loved it and I live for John whump! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Very good, but please work on grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. The plot is solid and realistic and the characters are 'in character', so to speak, but the little mistakes make it a bit annoying to decipher. Overall, though, I'm impressed.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
anqi602 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Hi, just finished reading this story. It was good and I love it! Keep up the good work and I hope for more stories from you... I especially loved how Sherlock caught the shooter and mirrored John's injuries on him. So Sherlock. I loved their friendship :)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
I like Sherlock being the overprotective friend of John, especially where Mycroft is concerned. Just to note some things:
Their, is something belonging to someone, not There, as in where something is
Dying should be capitalized
Commas are important ("Yes, thank you, Mrs Hudson")
Periods are important ("His phone buzzed with a text. He rolled his eyes after reading it.")

Good storyline. Believable circumstances.

Ani
johnsarmylady chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Naughty Sherlock! Not nice, drugging your friends even with the best intentions.
RubyRedCase chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
I loved it. It was brilliant, to be honest,. Really well written :)
maryemarye chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
I got a notice you updated, so I read it again. I love your stories!
marye
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
I almost expected Mycroft's next text to say 'Really, Sherlock, don't tell me you've deleted how to share?'
ribald-one chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
I don't know that I ever remembered to send you a review, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing!
kateydidnt chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
You've got a few typos in this story. "recant" when you mean "recount"; "exasperated" when you mean "exacerbated".
But good story! Love jealous!Sherlock (He's my friend! You can't have him too!)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »