Reviews for Fighting like a married couple
Sreya chapter 1 . 6/4
*falling over laughing* Okay, that's just ridiculous and yet so believable. And great job with River's voice in here.
shika93 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Hahaha this is adorable :)
Incandescent.mind chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is the absolute cutest piece of fluff I have ever read! Thank you for keeping them in character, too, it males it even better.
Byakuya'sprettytwin chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
this one was great i loved it
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hilarious. Of course Zoe would be able to figure things out since she was married. I like the part about too much wine and a drive-through chapel on a backwater world, because it's hilarious and makes sense at the same time. You should write more about these two.
Md chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was so cute! I loved it. Great story, very well written, and almost exactly describes my relationship with my wife.
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
run mal run
Lhi'viss chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hahahahah that was awesome!
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this, reminds me of the shows so much, in the way they act
Keep up the good work!

Lhi
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
lol nice
Hotforteacher3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
While I am decidedly not a R/M shipper, this story is bloody hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Fun
hideher chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
LOL...I know I've read your stuff before, I remember your username. And I could have sworn I've read EVERY firefly fic out there, but as I've been reading your stuff starting with the oldest its all new to me, so I cant have read your firefly stuff, I know I will come across something of yours that is familiar. Just getting ready to read about little Belle Renyolds, LOVE all your stuff!
shestarsky chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Nice & funny, I can see it very clearly
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
What a pair :) Great work!