Reviews for Blackout
feeling nostalgia chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Poor engineer... I wish he could share that nightmare with any teammate, I would go crazy in his situation :C
But I LOVED this story and I really wooow I have no words ;_; Thank you
feeling nostalgia chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
noooo pleaseeee nooooooooooooo
feeling nostalgia chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
feeling nostalgia chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Why spies always cloak before leaving? They are secretly cowards, that's why.
Tf2fan12 chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
I loved this story I thought it was amazing. I loved the way you made the sniper and I couldn't stop reading this story. Great job;)
MilliaR chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Good story, I liked it :)
AkaneDied chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I downloaded this onto my nook and read it in 2 hours. It was quite interesting, reading how the RED and BLU cooperated. The mental image of frostbite also stuck with me throughout the whole story.
It's sad that in the end, Engineer will be the only one with any recollection of the whole ordeal. Good job overall. I would be interested in reading any of your future works.
Vivid Imaginest chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Pretty sad all the way through. I was almost in tears each time someone died. I'm glad the ending was at least somewhat happy though. Over all, it was a great story! Thanks for sticking with it!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Thank you, I thought it was going to be sad and I would have had to curl up in a ball and cry and be all depressing and melancholy and stuff and then the birds would have flown away and the trees would have stopped swaying and all the grass would die. And the icecream would drop on to the pavement and thousands of children would cry. Like me. :(
Lobe you.
pedopoul chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I love the first 13 chapters, but I am not a huge fan of the ending. The story started out dramatic and tragic, and I would have loved if it ended that way. For example, if someone finally came to rescue them, but there was only one member left alive to be rescued. The way the mood changes in the ending sort of threw me off.
October Revolution chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
3 Back to their old antics, eh? This was so fantastic! Unforgettable! Spectacualr!
Wepul chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
A touching end to a fabulous story... Even though you did leave Demo and Heavy hanging :P

You better keep writing, I'll be on the lookout for more of your works. You've done an absolutely great job working on this fic. :D