Reviews for Chambers
wontanara chapter 5 . 6/22/2019
Oh man I definitely cried.
PSW chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
I loved the bit at the end over Christmas dinner...remembering everyone. It was probably a good idea to just get it all out in the open. One thing JK definitely wasn't shy about was killing off beloved characters... :-( Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
Soooooo perfect ! OMG ! I need more of this kind of stories in my life !
jinnyWP chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This is really sweet. I enjoyed it a lot! Please continue this
The Peverells chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Please please continue this! I really want to know what happens with Hermione's plan with the study group! Although I get that this is about Ginny, and that wouldn't really fit. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. It's well written. I especially love that you touch on Ginny feeling as if she's the fourth wheel in the Harry/Ron/Hermione friendship thing. Also, I love how you wrote their fights. Usually in fanfiction the fights are completely unrealistic, but yours weren't. That's exactly the way fights with loved ones usually go-you don't even know why you were fighting really. Nice job on this story.
Good job chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I think this brings a lot of good story to the series. keep it up
Aurora West chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
This was so lovely. Your characterisations were spot on; I felt as though I was reading a companion piece to the series itself. I don't read a lot of Ginny-centric fanfiction, but I just loved what you did with her so much—she was so real and complicated. I especially loved the little touches like her having idolised Angelina. Some of my favourite parts were actually Ginny's arguments with Hermione and Harry. You captured so well that moment where you know you're being unfair but you're just angry and you keep saying the wrong thing. And this last chapter—just beautiful. I started to get pretty choked up towards the end, and I'm really not someone who gets weepy over fanfiction.

I was really intrigued by Hermione's club! I must admit I was hoping to see a bit of that, but I can see that it was outside the purview of the fic.

Anyhow, this was fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing!
Ryah Ignis chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I have to say again: this was truly remarkable, as was the companion price. Thank you for writing!
Ryah Ignis chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
That was so wonderfully bittersweet, I just stared at the word the end and wished it could go on longer. This was earnest, sweet but also painfully accurate when it came to everyone who was lost. This gave me a lot to think about between Voldemorts fall and nineteen years later. It showed me that their lives didn't just magically become easier. Wonderful, wonderful work.
Ryah Ignis chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
The New and Not At All Ancient House of Potter! Even though this fic has a darker tone to it, that makes the funny parts all the more enjoyable. Everybody is caracterizef perfectly, including Harry, Rom, and Hermione. Most fanfic authors (including myself) have difficulty with their personality. You're a great author: keep up the good work.
Ryah Ignis chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
This is unbelievably good. The fact that Ginny dreams of Tom Riddle is eerie, but fits perfectly, the same as the difficulties in Harry and Ginny's relationship, and Neville reverting to his original self. It's sad that more people haven't read this fic. It's fantastic!