Reviews for The Outcast's Daughter
georgia.halden.5 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Best story ever keep writing !
emmawalters090 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
i hope there will be more chapters like 20 of them :)
emmawalters090 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
i hope there will be more chapters
emmawalters090 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
emmawalters090 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
hi midnight how are you iam emma walters and i just wanted to say your awsome author i love your vampire knight stories and is there any updates chapter coming soon if so could you let me know my email is thanks :D
Yuki Suou chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Lady Syndra chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I can't wait for Airi to find out her true parentage. I wonder how she'll react...
BabiBunchez chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Zero is so rude! -_-
akagami hime chan chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I like your fic, but it srly annoys me the way everybody just brushes off her need to know more about her past.
I loved how btchy Zero got when he found out her name xDDD
update soon
BabiBunchez chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Love it and she's finally at the school now the plot may begin
Ginga no Yousei chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Ehhh...I can imagine how po'ed Airi will get when she finds out when they realize that they're lying to her.
BuecherFreak.Catinca chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Hello there again,
in the hope that you forgave my outburst, I would like to say that this story looks very interesting. As de jure head of the Hiou family, Airi will have important decisions to make, including the one whether or not she wants to be involved in the (rather dirty and dangerous) vampire politics.
While I don't really know anything much about her personality yet, she also seems to have some flaws (call it instinct, I can't actually name them), which I like.
The fact you left the loyal servant at home (at least for now) is also a new element, which adds, uh, relatability (the word does not really exist, I think) to the story, as almost everyone of us has experienced a situation during which we had to make new friends and adapt to new surroundings without much help.
I'm hoping that this story continues to be as intriguing as it started (questions I asked myself: Does Shizuka know much about her daughter? Does Rido have her included in his plots? How much does Kaname know about her? What is he playing at getting her to the Academy?).
Looking forward to see this story continue,
BabiBunchez chapter 1 . 10/3/2012