Reviews for Konoha High Trysts
Locked Myself Up in a Room chapter 4 . 4/15
Beautiful SasuNaru short story! they are such cute babies!
Locked Myself Up in a Room chapter 2 . 4/15
Hot damn
Locked Myself Up in a Room chapter 1 . 4/15
This was a delicious read, thank you so much for this wonderful lemon! I love that Gaara gets his first kiss and first sexual experience all in one night! ;)
22222222 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Csksd7uwk1wOOOMMV222
KpopAndAnime chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
That... was... just... AMAZINGLY SEXY!
I love GaaLee the most. That was the sexiest GaaLee I have ever read..
ShikaKiba was da bomb!
SasuNaru was all out sexy.
Last but not least KakaIruGai... was just... whoa... sexy... and weird.. xD but awesome.
The WAS probably the sexiest fanfiction I have ever read!
I'm speachless now.. 3 3
wickedhpnerd chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This was brilliant! I thought I already favorited it, but I had to find it again!
Omg, I adore all the pairings! And the situations! KakaIruGai was my absolute favorite! The situation was sooo hot! Long blowjob during a test! And Gai walking in, and of course the DP and rimjob, I wish there was more KakaIruGai around! Also I liked how it tied together with the GaaLee in the beginning. Also one thing I really liked about the ShikaKiba is that Kiba had a bit of experience beforehand. And the SasuNaru was great!
I wish there was a sequel, all in all brilliant story and definitely a favorite!
mammacass99 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
that chapter was amazing, I really loved it. sad to see it end, but the thought that you may add more at a later time makes it better. keep writing. as always, waiting patiently for more.
mammacass99 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Even with the writers block, you did a great job on this chapter. hope to read more soon. as always, waiting patiently for more.
Chria chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Great chappie! I loved it. The bit where they almost got caught was awesome!
skyglazingMaro chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
This was great. I fucking loved the lemon.
Izanagi45 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Sorry I didn't review for each chapter but I did read all three and I got to say their damn impressive as always.
mammacass99 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
as always, with your writings, this chapter was great. I can't wait to read the next one. as always, waiting patiently for more.
LyRiCho chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Oooooooo well I'm just guessing but Naruto's day just got so much better then! Hehehehehehehe loved it! Can't wait for more of SasuNaru! X3 hmmm that is too big of a secret to keep to oneself! What's he gonna do about that hickey!? Hehehehehehe x3 LOVE!
mammacass99 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
WOOOHOOO THREESOME! you did an excellent job for writing this in only three hours. I can't wait to read more. as always, waiting patiently for more.
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Soooo speechless!.. Seriously that has got to be the first fic where Iruka is not some shy guy! Mhmmmm loooooooving this! Hot kinky smutty smex! Love it! So go on and continue with your smutty genius!