Reviews for From the beginning
Lamimi25 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I know it's been a while since your last update but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this story. It's awesome!
Lamimi25
Lily chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Please please please continue this amazing story. The are just perfect and glad they had a chat and got everything out in the open.
AntoniaSayonara chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Please, please, update this story, I really really love and miss it :)
Wonderful!
Emma chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Please come back to this story is so lovely!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Love this story!
Please Update (:
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Please update this story soon really enjoying it!
zeejack chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
yes they got all that off their chests. the time wasn't right but it will come and it will be all the sweeter. oh shit drama means more thirsty heffas. i hope sam shuts their asses down and cedes too. but then with her being so fit now it might be thristy dudes trying to check for her. in that case cedes will shut their asses down as will sam. they have been thru so much i just want them to have a solid, united base.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Glad they had that talk and hopefully will be more honest with each other. Don't think they will be waiting much longer to give themselves to each other now that they has has that talk I don't think it will long at all. Well what ever trouble is coming they will be able to get other it together!
zeejack chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
weeping tears of joy...bless you and i just love the ending of this chapter..just a perfect fit. this is just the best
zeejack chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
i love the brothers... they are so funny. poor sam, he has to wake up soon, wow, it's been 2 months but it seems like sam is waking up! yes, that is what i have been waiting for!
zeejack chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
he was coming home to cedes...i just want to cry. even wanting to cry i love this chapter sam is going to be ok. i just know it. he has to be.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Love this story and love them!
masterajoy chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
They really need this convo to happen! These to give me life!
ngawai chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Ok...sometimes I just want to throttle that Mercedes Jones. She never considers what she says to Sam before she says it. Here he was in hospital fighting for his life and she goes and talks about them separating and going of to live their lives where ever? Of course Sam would be angry...who wouldn't when they almost lost each other. I thought she would be more weary about what she said having almost lost him. Great update love. Loved the argument which they needed to air. Thanks for the great fic :)
Jujubee58 chapter 15 . 3/18/2013