Reviews for Consequences
Murgy31 chapter 26 . 9/19/2007
This is such an awesome story! I love it!
Daelie chapter 26 . 3/17/2004
This was such a sweet fic! If GH had written a storyline like this one, I would definitely still be watching!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2002
Write a sequel please!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2002
Write a sequel!
anne chapter 26 . 11/17/2002
I love happy endings...but since there's another baby, feel like doing a sequal?
pRINCESs chapter 25 . 11/5/2002
wow, this is really really good. pretty please continue very very soon!keep up the great work.

~Hope

WHOA!

Great Story!

Perfect Plot!
kaelleigh chapter 24 . 10/19/2002
Great addition (both to the story and in the story). This story is wonderful and your progression is believable. You are true to the characters (I could see Gia in labour and reacting like this) and I can't wait to see where you take this.
gh2002 chapter 23 . 10/16/2002
I need more! So please hurry! I love this story. Jason and Gia make a wonderful couple. But it would be spicy if later on, especially once Jason realizes he loves Gia too, that conniving Elizabeth wants Jason back.
anne chapter 23 . 10/15/2002
:):):):)wonderful, stupendous, excellent, amazing, and...i can't think of any more workds...oh well, i love it!
Rudy chapter 23 . 10/14/2002
oh my god! i luv this story. jason and gia are so perfect for eachother (now if only the GH writers would see it that way). anyway you're doing a great job on this story. i can't wait to read more
Tempriss chapter 23 . 10/14/2002
Man this story is getting really good. I been ready this story for the longest but I never got a chance to review. WRITE MORE SOON! ;)
anne chapter 21 . 10/13/2002
:):):) I love it, i've been reading it for a while now, can't wait for you to finish it!
ghfan2002 chapter 21 . 10/11/2002
I really like the storylines with Gia & Jason. Of course, I want more.