Reviews for Bajo La Luna
magician233 chapter 11 . 1/30
It's been so long... since you last updated T_T this is still really awesome.
hiiro kira chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Update as soon as possible please. I want to know what happeneds to Lovi~ Just don't let him die.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
I am so glad you update! Good luck in all you endeavors.
Mely-Val chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Im so happy you return!the good thing is that you are not that kind of writers lol
HetalianWitch chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Thank you for updating and for the shout out as well. That was really nice. :D

This was an amazing chapter! It was really anticipating and stuff and now, apparently Romano is a werewolf as well... yikes. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

I am really happy that you updated! This is really one of the best fanfics I have ever read!

Oh, and I do hope that you finish your other things as well. Please don't feel pressured into writing this if you don't have that much time, though I hope you do have time. Meh. Oh well.
Dogsrule chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Uh oh... that's not good... glad you updated though! But does this mean Lovi's now a werewolf too?
Xerome -Inga- Kida Carlisle chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
I love this story so much! Please keep writing it! Every time I get a notification that this story was updated I get so happy :) keep going! It's really amazing!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
I'm happy Lovi is alive but barely.

I ke[t imagining so many thing of what could have happened. In almost all of them Lovi dies. I'm So Happy he is not dead.
HetalianWitch chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Oh, nonononono, fruk you! Was that the end? Ah, geez, you haven't updated in years! Please don't let that be the end! I really think this is the best fic I have ever found. (I have no idea what is so addicting about fics on the supernatural.) So, please, please, PLEASE continue it, I really like it, and you can't just end it here!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
NO! LOVI!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
No Antonio don't!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
ANTONIO!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Haha, he acted like a dog at the end.

I hope they manage to turn him back to normal.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Oh My, now others are getting involved.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Oh Poor Toni, turned into a werewolf and not recognized by his own lover.