Reviews for Revenge Is Cruel
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
You have to make another story! I loved this one so so much! In the next one though it should still be based around D'artgnan but he should be put more through physical pain! Also loved the way you described stuff and the way you wrote out Athos was amazing!
Umeko chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Nice ending. Of course D'Artagnan would be a stubborn and difficult patient. It rounds up the story quite nicely.
T1nyDanc3r chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
ahh this story is my favorite. It's amazing. I'm sad it ended but of course it had to end.. I love it though! And I loved the ending!
banhan chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
NO :( why did it end for?
But anyway, you did a good job on this story and you should be proud of yourself. Hope you continue to make fantastic fics.
Phantom Tears chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I loved this! You portray the characters amazingly, not exactly the characters but your own (which is good because if they were exact it wouldn't be your writing lol). Awesome story! Update soon!
Umeko chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Well done. You had me on the edge of my seat throughout.
T1nyDanc3r chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
Well D'Artagnan is certainly a lot stronger than he seems haha xD
banhan chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
the wait was worth it. brilliant chapter ! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
dude...what an awesome story... more please!
asyousual chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
I love this sooooo much **
Really, I love the bond between "Tagnan" ( d'aww ) and Athos and Merci is just so cuute aisjdna- and even if I prefer D'Artagnan/Athos over D'Artagnan/Costance, in this fic it's pretty good :3
I'm waiting for the next chapter! :'D
FallenQueen2 chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
hahah it was a good chapter, very well written and not that lame lol
T1nyDanc3r chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god I gasped too when he killed the Black Plague xD
This is such a great story! aaakkkkkk! I can't get enough of it:D
banhan chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
it's NOT a lame ending at all! It's a cute ending. And might I just add, I nearly cried when I thought Athos was dead! Looking forward to the next chapter :D
T1nyDanc3r chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Oh my god... Oh my god... Athos, OH MY FREAKING GOD.
THIS IS SO GOOD! You've portrayed the characters so well it's not even funny. It's like I'm imagining them right now.
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awww! I love it.

While not the typical relationship that I associate with D'Artagnan and Athos, I can certainly respect the perspective. Can't wait to read more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »