Reviews for Blood Bonds
acr chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
Interesting story! But it seems very OOC for Nick to be this open with some girl that he just met, and kind of odd for her to be councilling him.
Almaria chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
it awsome i like ti alot but please please write more soon! i want to know what happens next really bad!
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 6/26/2003
It's too bad that this isn't going to be finished.
Asen chapter 4 . 10/9/2002
I'm blinking my friend, but I don't see a new chapter. Lol. Please please pretty please with a cherry on top write another chapter. I hate to be left hanging! :) I really like your story!
julia chapter 4 . 10/1/2002
I love this story and I need MORE! please! write the rest! i want know what happens!
Sapphire4 chapter 4 . 9/27/2002
Umm... I blinked... so where is it? I can't imagine my LaCroix human... I hope he reverts back to being a vampire. I mean Erin is usefull and all.. but not a love interest for the most evil, self-serving, calculating, confident, sexy, deviant vampire we call LaCroix.
SaraFimm chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
OK! Waiting for the next installment! Interesting cliffhanger, "Human". Oh the irony! Of course, how better to make Nick upset is if his master achieves mortality before he does-without effort. Very good so far. I don't know why you have introduced Erin, so I am waiting for a good explanation.
SilverWolf7 chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
I like this story so far. When is the next part going to be up?
Sleepraven chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Well done keep writing I need to find out that's going to happen next
Knight Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
The first chapter in this story is pretty good! I look forward to reading the rest of the story!

Knight Phoenix