Reviews for For the record
Castlelover777 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Good story. I agree that in the beginning he would be terrified that she was not as committed to the relationship, as he had done all the chasing. Great example of their relationship being a work in progress, not "now we're together and it's all great."
Austcastlefan chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Just beautiful :) I think you have really hit the nail on the head with this one. It's new ground for both of them, and there will be a few bumps along the way, but they'll get through it if they have each other. So beautiful, and wonderful writing. Thank you.
doikea chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Nice!
lili chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
thanks a lot i love how u wrote the ending, i also noticed the thing with castle 's eyes when he said that he wasn't gonna sleep with her... and from kate's look which shows that she still has some doubts even if it was only 0.000000000000000...1%
Mark C chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I totally agree with Kate having the power to break Rick's heart and the same can be said of the reverse. The big thing is that Kate has already done so on several occasions and you did an excellent job of pointing them out and for Kate to see that herself.

I liked how you had Kate reassure Rick that she is in the relationship because it was too special.

Just like it was mentioned it will take time for Kate to get to where she wants to get in the relationship but she will.
Kaz chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Loved this :o) really really good! Thanks for posting. Kaz
TrapperII chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This chapter provides a really nice (and spot-on) explanation of their characterizations in story format. Well done!
soundcheck123 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I think this is exactly what Beckett would say if she were actually able to talk about her feelings openly... Great, great job!
Lauretta92 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Great chapters. You really stayed true to the characters, I like that. Loved the chapters.
The Cream In My Coffee chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
loved it, the emotions were so raw and so real :') great job !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thank you so much for this. The episode ending made me feel like he was still a bit of a playboy creep. When they showed him pushing for the date, after he watched her tell the one guy no thanks? Painful. When he was talking about taking the woman to an elegant restaurant knowing they can't do that together? Harsh. When he let the woman in, knowing there was no way this would ever leave the apt once it started there? When she bent over cleaning the glass and he was blatently checking out her a*s*s*? History speaks. When she ripped open her dress and he puts his hand out to her waist as he is checking her out? 3 steps towards cheating. Really? He wasn't planning to sleep with her and when would he have stopped if Beckett hadn't arrived? It didn't look like it would be any time soon. It reminded me of wanting the ins woman to be his muse 3 eppies after saying he loved Beckett and telling his mom he was fascinated, interesting, and pondering the smitten. It was Serena who walked away, not him
The Ellie Monroe, the Madison, Meredith, Gina, etc. She dated Demming when he flirted with her for S*E*X for years while still pursuing other women. Even after she told him how 'a guy like that might make you feel like you are alive, but you know sooner or later he will just break your heart ' during the frozen chef case, clearly speaking about Castle. I hated the end smirk at the end of the show. It looked like he also was thinking about the b*o*obs in his face. Yet instead of reassuring nothing would break them up because he loved her, he says maybe they will implode... what?
The point where he is blaming her in this and then suddenly realizes how it looked was forgiveness-worthy. It shows how they headed down the path originally and how he didn't plan on them staying there. Well written - better than the real authors
a.wells-mouse chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I loved the first part, but the addition is wonderful!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I liked the way she owned up to the fact that she has made her own mistakes and hurt him, too.
Deb838 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Finished off beautifully.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I love how you acknowledged not only the things that brought doubt to Kate like the Jacinda issue, but you brought in the hurt that Castle has experienced from watching Kate with other men and most importantly, the lie. Sure, they have work to do on their relationship, and it will take time to dim the hurt and insecurities but what matters is they want to work on it, they want to put in the time.

Thank you for chapter 2. Beautifully done!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »