Reviews for The Wedding of Hazel Thatcher
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hey! It's the same anonymous as before I just forgot to add that I LOVED how nervous Arnold was, it was SO CUTE! :D again, GOOD JOB! :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING TO MAKE A WEDDING?! :'( lol your writing is good, you would do a good job on it. And yes, the grammar was better. Good job and keep writing! :D
freaktrains chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
purly magical. never did i think he would pop the question there at the wedding!
rachel chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
that was a great epilogue to an epilogue. i knew zack and hazel would get married. Great job as always and great closure too. yep i can see helga jumping on arnold once he opened the small box lol.
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHH I wish I had videotaped my reaction to that proposal cuz I FLIPPED out. lol Excellent!
rachel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
lol i can see helga tackling arnold to the ground once the "question" was finally popped.
yalale23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Beautiful! Helga's Heart Arnold's eyes is one of my favorite fanfics ever. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really love this. Arnold being so nervous was so cute. I LMFAO about the mix up at the party was priceless. I'm glad you fillin in all the back story so there are no unanswerd questions.
Panfla chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
omg omg omg TxT this was just so beautifull!
i love it! x3
tnx for writing all this
your fics really make my days!