Reviews for The Most Extraordinary Life
fan chapter 8 . 1/4
Hey love the story
Can't wait for the next update
I do hope that you are still writing it as it is a fantastic story
Fiercest chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
I loved an ordinary life so much that I raced off to the sequel and forgot to review! Sad it's iver but loved the ride. Thanks for the doctor Donna feels!
Mary chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
:( Am I ever going to learn why Zoe is the special child? I forgot to mention that I loved the mention of 9 in the last chapter. I really don't blame Donna for blowing up, I loved the life she had with John Smith too.
Mary chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Finally the truth. So happy the Doctor is finally asking some questions and figuring out what is going on.
Mary chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Donna must be really scared if she's actively keeping things from the Doctor. That is some deep denial on her end. Although I'm not getting bad vibes about her visions or whatever I am worried about Mr. Bentley and why Zoe is so scared to open her locket.
Mary chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Does this mean Donna understands what is going on but isn't ready to accept it yet? For someone so clever the Doctor can be so clueless.
Mary chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
A fairy tale about Donna and their kids! She really is special. Still can't believe Donna hasn't mentioned anything to the Doctor about the people who keep popping into existence.
Mary chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Poor Zoe for feeling left out. Maybe Zoe and Donna will open their locket/watch together.
Mary chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is actually the first fic I've read where Donna was born as a Time Lady.
BuzzCat chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Hi! I love this story and was just wondering if you had an ETA for another update, or if there is an update coming at all. Thanks and have a good day!
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Awwww... that last scene was just adorable and I can picture the Doctor/John singing that song to the baby quite easily. Mostly because I've seen David Tennant starting to sing it on some video clip once. *chuckle*

I hope when Chloe finally does open her locket she really DOES outshine her obnoxious brothers. Why did they have to turn so obnoxious anyway? *curious*

Aw, is Donna afraid she'll turn into a prat, like her boys? I'd be worried about that, too.
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This is a little confusing, but also very interesting! I'm dreading reaching the last chapter, knowing it's not finished. You really seem to have the characters' "voices" down pat, it's amazing! Color me green with jealousy. LOL
wolvfbfn chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
This is a wonderful story. I hope you eventually come back to it, especially as there is major drama for the family going on. Best!
sammie chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
You cant do this to me! You cant get me hooked and then stop! Get your bum infront of your computer and start writing lol I love this story. X
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Love this! Absolutely brilliant?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »