Reviews for iNSaNiTY
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Yeah! For Firo! We're all going to storm Alfarshear Academy with Spirit and Stein so we can rescue -

Oops. Wrong fic.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Cornelius, it's not nice to attack random children in the streets.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Nooooo! Firo, come back! Everyone wants you to come back!

On a less-serious note, why couldn't they order their groceries online and have them delivered?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Dang, Lua, you're prepared. Were you Reaped for the Hunger Games or something?

I honestly don't think giving Dallas a sword is a good idea. Well, at least in my fic...
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
"My name is Cornelius Daemonis, I am the leader of the hunting party that has come to earth. As you can probably tell, I am using your body to eat the souls of others while I wait for the time when I can finally kill you. Your soul is the one that I really want, along with the souls of those pesky demon hunters."

I actually laughed at this part, since Cornulius was telling Luck his motives as if he were in some sort of parody. XD
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Lua's their coach?! See, it helps to be in the Girls Who Wear Pants.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Luck got better because he was a good boy who didn't cry when he got his shot. XD
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Get well soon, Luck!

You know, giving Ladd fire powers kind of sounds like a bad idea. I mean, it's Ladd Russo - Who knows what he can do with fire?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
And, so, everything really begins. Why? Graham appears.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Huey and Ladd together in prison... Were you inspired by "Game of Thrones: The Modern Re-Telling"?

I love Firo's power to animate things.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
That last line That's what she said.

The Dictator has a nice coat. Where can I get one like hers?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Yes. Let the story begin.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I bet Firo waited in the bushes until Keith and Berga left, then he broke into the house LIKE A MOB BOSS.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh, dear... Looks like nobody is safe in this fic.

Except maybe Isaac and Miria.