Reviews for Bat Lanterns
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 6/8
First of all, the dream was hilarious. Secondly, I really like the rings you gave to each member of the Batfamily. Also, I pretty much go wild whenever Barbara is included in fanfiction, so even though she was just mentioned, I still loved it.
Narya Anima chapter 1 . 3/15
Bruce is too badass for a ring!
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Actually I think Dick is a love type :P fufu, His loyalty thingy and justice is the purest of all.. . and Damian too maybe. Inside that little monster... But for generating power maybe. .orange, yeah.
Can't say no to Jason for Red tho. Or black o-o uh oh.
And I felt a strong hope from Tim, well as much as willpower.
Nice comedy! This is vert funnyxD
TheTeenWonder chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I kinda think Dick would be a Star Sapphire XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
actually with all of Jason's rage, how was he never a Red Lantern at all?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
*happy delight*
littleditto chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
...why don't we give bruce superpowers? I've seen an episode of Brave and the Bold where Batman was sent to a parallel universe and ended up with superman's powers. the alt universe's batman, who has superman's secret identity lifestyle, was SUPER pissed cause batman kept doing alt!batman's job and saving everyone effortlessly, making the people prefer batman to alt!batman. is it something like that?
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
What a weird dream haha
Melira chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Absolutely hilarious, perfect work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This was great omg
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Lol yeah bruce can't handle the power thing so he doesn't get a ring awesome fic
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Cool!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ahaha, this is perfect XD
Reader IM chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
*SHIEK LAUGHS TO JOKER LEVELS*
9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
OMG dick's dream, damian XD tim won't let him have yellow, I like what color you give them all :)
Good story I liked it