Reviews for Bat Lanterns
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 8/1
Actually I think Dick is a love type :P fufu, His loyalty thingy and justice is the purest of all.. . and Damian too maybe. Inside that little monster... But for generating power maybe. .orange, yeah.
Can't say no to Jason for Red tho. Or black o-o uh oh.
And I felt a strong hope from Tim, well as much as willpower.
Nice comedy! This is vert funnyxD
TheTeenWonder chapter 1 . 7/8
I kinda think Dick would be a Star Sapphire XD
actually with all of Jason's rage, how was he never a Red Lantern at all?
*happy delight*
littleditto chapter 1 . 2/23
...why don't we give bruce superpowers? I've seen an episode of Brave and the Bold where Batman was sent to a parallel universe and ended up with superman's powers. the alt universe's batman, who has superman's secret identity lifestyle, was SUPER pissed cause batman kept doing alt!batman's job and saving everyone effortlessly, making the people prefer batman to alt!batman. is it something like that?
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/22
What a weird dream haha
Melira chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Absolutely hilarious, perfect work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This was great omg
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Lol yeah bruce can't handle the power thing so he doesn't get a ring awesome fic
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Cool!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ahaha, this is perfect XD
Reader IM chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
*SHIEK LAUGHS TO JOKER LEVELS*
9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
OMG dick's dream, damian XD tim won't let him have yellow, I like what color you give them all :)
Good story I liked it
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I love how you took rings that are usually seen as weaknesses or negative, and gave them a slightly more positive spin, especially with Cass' use of fear.
And yes, while it is my personal opinion that no member of the Bat Family should have powers...that goes double for Bruce!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Funny and well reasoned! Thanks!