Reviews for The CATO
PurpleQueen981 chapter 2 . 2/23
it's been three years since you wrote this but I really want to read more I really hope for an update!
Phsco13 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Please please please come back to this!
Don't leave me hanging here!

Lots of love
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Stop with the cliff hangers! This is tearing me apa-a-art! (Not seriously) but please update dude!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Boy with the bread! I see that, because he had a baguette he's the boy with the bread! Classic!
teampeeta1223 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Jsyk: u can PM me through my username there, im just too lazy to log on.

ARE YOU CONTINUING THIS?! This is AWESOME! Please update! What fandom is this based off of?
TitanNegro chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
DAMN YOU "What will happen when Peeta confronts Gale? What will Gale's reaction be when he finds out about Katniss and Peeta? Will Gale believe anything they tell him about the future? Will he side with K&P or with Snow Industries? Will Peeta meet the same fate as Reece? Will they prevent Reaping Day? I'll find out when I write it! You'll find out when I post it!"

How can I NOT become a fanboy after this?you gave me hope you beutifull bastard,I'm already reading all your fics,so I'll wait...just please don't let this end the way I fear it might...and make the chapters longer. I'll be back.(have to do it)
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
DAMN IT(I think every review I send for a fic of yours starts with a curse...pretty neat XD) this was AWESOME,I love Terminator,and I love HG even more,and you made this so...GREAT,an amazing adaptation...but I dreading to see chapter two...and I think we both know why.
Shimmering.Lotus chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
This story is just oh my god, this story oh my god. So incredibly detailed considering all the information you had in one chapter. I litterally could not leave my computer. Just fantastic! Gale? The Katniss killer? I never would have begun to piece all of this together into a Sci-fi/Suspense story, wonderfully written. 10/10 Just wonderful.
Q#1 John Everdeen knew who Peeta was that night outside of the bakery right?
Q#2 What made you decide to put these characters into a movie plot?
Q#3 Peeta can't die, he just can't. Will you consider leaving him alive in your fanfic? For all of us loyal fans? Pretty please?
Thynerdgurl chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I love how well this fits!
MaidenAlice chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
im hooked oh i do hope you will continue to write this story and update as often as you can...
Thynerdgurl chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I will die of a happiness spasm if you make another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is so good! Please write more!