Reviews for A Collection of Questions, Nonsense, and Fun
These are so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Best ending ever!
skadoodlebooter chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
This is amazing... Okay it might be 2016 but this is still painfully true...
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Ahaha what the heck. XDDD
ArtemisKirara7 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
This is AMAZING! :D
You can do something similar with the akatsuki too :D
Something like how Deidara is always classified as gay/girly, konan always sleeps with pein/nagato, kisame is always gay, itachi is always blind etc :)
Please update more
ArtemisKirara7 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Damn, I love this! :*
Stay awesome!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
SAND-CEST! O_O
EpicGlompDinoGirl15 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Haha I absolutely love theses one shots. They're hilarious ;3 My favorites are chapters 3,5, and 6. Keep up the good work! Luv, Me
EpicGlompDinoGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Tehee :3
Z. U chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
WHOO! ARCEUS! My favourite part was when they were talking about their 'emotional back-stories. LOL! And BTW, plz get some inspiration so I can keep reading this. It's really funny,
Z. U chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I'm reviewing a lot, huh? Anyway, I think I like this chapter best. And it's weird that Sasuke's theme sounds so western when he's, like, the most asian looking character on the whole show. (No racism intended at all. I apologise if anyone found it so. Sasuke can have cowboy music. Orochimaru can have organ music. Kakashi can have electric guitars when he does cool stuff.)
Z. U chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Lee and Shizune is probably the worst pairing I've ever heard. Although, this story remings me of a game I used to play with my friends who also read Naruto. It's called 'Shipping'. Baisically, whoever comes up with the weirdest, most disturbing pair ever wins. It can be yaoi or anything. Heck, weveven use summons! I think one of the worst was probaby Guy and Hinata.
Z. U chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
WAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard when I read the last part!
Z. U chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I had been thinking of Temari's team the whole time, and then at the end, I thought; You only think of that now, Shikamaru? Good story, funny ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
You explained it like a write your self story. And you r kind of right.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »