Reviews for Clash of the Daredevils: North Vs South!
DreamFeathers chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Brilliant ending for the story! I was kinda worried of who would win, but you came to the same conclusion as I did. :P
The way you play with the scenery, the characters and creative describing is brilliant and I can see that you were having a blast writing this story. (seriously, I'd LOVE to see a little terrain model of the arena in Super Mario Galaxy style, you described it so vividly!) I really, really hope that you will keep on writing, and I'm making sure that I will be following your works :)

Congrats and thank you for the brilliant fun story! 3
And remember to offer this story for Humon for illustrating!
HelsinkiAngels chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Good heavens... I was expecting it all to go out with a bang, but never expected THAT kind of bang.

This was awesome. Reading Australia's dialogue is fun, and watching Iceland use his special brand of crazy is even better :D
MekkaBabble chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I saw the line. Well-veiled. Very funny. I also found the one gag you'd been talking about waiting forever to use.

I love the action of this chapter. It's not a laugh-out-loud hilarious as your other stuff, but there are a lot of non-stop chuckles that it definitely still ranks as very, very funny. I'll spare fellow readers of any potential spoilers in this review, but I never, ever saw *that* as a weapon.

Thanks for another good read.
CarrieVS chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I laughed all the way through. I'd like to give some constructive criticism, but I can't find much to suggest apart from how come Iceland's sparkles, which I don't think he found in the arena, weren't considered an illegal weapon?
Fanfic that combines original ideas with good quality writing, all the while keeping in character is all too rare, so keep up the good work!

And kudos for the non-Euclidian demon. Are you by any chance a mathematician?
Fluffiet chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
WHY HAVE I NOT REVIEWED THIS UNTIL NOW?
I'm so, so lazy. ;.;

And it's even a Iceland-centered story.
He's my favourite...
And I did not review until now.

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T HANDLE IT. (I don't ever have any critism for you, I am sorry. You're a dang awesome writer, seriously.)
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
KYAHA! This is BRILLIANT! Utterly hilarious and completely in character! Excellent work!
Have you presented your story for the author and suggested that she'd draw this one? I think she'd have a fun time to do it :D
(sorry, temporary black out on name department :P)
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, I love this! puts my own modest effort into perspective... this is really good. Topical, well-thought-out and in complete harmony with the spirit of SatW. I like it!
IcelandAmerican chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
VERY good! CANNOT WAIT for the finale! Please don't stop writing SATW anytime soon!
Mekkababble chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Whew! Finally got the time to read this mindfully so I can give you some real feedback! *highfive*

What I like about this chapter is that you really continue to play into your strengths when you write. Denmark's narrative of the events made me lol (yes lol) a lot. As did France as the snooty referee. I had to engage in a little purposely suspended disbelief with the cameras following Iceland and Australia all over, but that's what fantasy writing is all about.

I hate to think how much England and America spent putting this whole debacle together.

And the ending... I don't wanna spoil it for anyone that reads reviews before the story, but it's just yummy! I certainly wouldn't mind a picture of the results *angel halo*
MekkaBabble chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
To take a page from your book, I can tell this is going to be a(bother) good one. Your humor style is really evolving, which I stay because this is the first story of yours I've seen in which you manage to crack a joke every other sentence. You also give us a very believe setup for tow characters that largely have little to do with each other (but should have more given their similarities) and I'm excited to see how they show off during their showdown. See what I did there? :P

More to the point, actions really are your strong suit and between Iceland and Australia I'm expecting some world glass hijinks!

No pressure, naturally.
Christmas Roses chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh god, I'm actually twitching in anticipation dude. For realz. Oh god!