Reviews for Just Because
Kruegerfanatic chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
Loved it! They are such a cute couple! I love how ALL lassiets make Shawn seem like a totally immature dick XD
silvergryphon06 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Very sweet and very well written. I enjoyed it very much, great work! :D
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU...AND I LOVE THIS :) LOl I loved it though really did
kurtainkid chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Love it! Good work. Have to admit this pairing didn't occur to me till I started reading fics, but I like it so much. Thanks for the great story!
hfce chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Oh my God that was beautiful. She is pregnant! EEK! What a way to end this story. :)
PatchworkDK chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I'm ignoring that going off your birth control without telling your partner is a dick move, because Carlton didn't mind.

That being said, this was marvelously entertaining and inventive. I enjoyed it very much - your characterization and insight into human nature are above reproach.
Loafer chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
"...to set aside the difference in his pay in an offshore account." Cracked me up. Oh, Gus! If only you'd done this years ago!

"Interrogation Face" - perfect.

"an expression she very rarely saw outside their home and one before which she was generally helpless." Le sigh!

Marriage, house, baby, Spencer-resolution. Just because. Yes...

Best. Epilogue. Ever.

Makes up for taking two full months to get there, ya big tease! You do deliver the goods...the greats...no, the SPECTACULARS...in the end. Every time.
PatchworkDK chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Badass!Carlton. My favorite. *happy sigh*

"But you're my idiot, Carlton, and I'll be damned if I let anyone hurt you."

And this sums up the pre-season-7 Juliet and Carlton perfectly. I love it.
hfce chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
No way they got married! EEK! I loved how Juliet stood up for them. I also loved how in the end Carlton just wants to make his wife happy. I so love that they got married. Now all they need are the kids. Hint, hint.. :)
iknowuknow chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
oh snap did not see that coming I 3 it please continue
Loafer chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
"And here he'd thought he'd be claiming her."

Okay, this was (naturally) wonderful. Juliet's approach was just what I hoped it would be: quiet and honest and letting him see her pain as well as her love. That she understood Carlton's doubts, and that he re-grasped the depth of their connection: lovely.

The conversation between Carlton and Shawn was also entirely believable. I can *hear* Carlton delivering the line "So I know you can only imagine how I feel about protecting my wife."

Well-done, and if once again Shawn is luckier than he deserves, so be it, because after all, Carlton gets THE girl (or more accurately, Juliet gets THE guy!) and that's what counts.

A lovely, delicious, lovely, story. Lovely.
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Why he had to go and do that.. :( Oh wells Please continue I love it :)
iknowuknow chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Loafer chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
I have lowered the pointy stick. The 227 is safe for now.

O'Vicka makes a great SuperSmackdown team! Fast, immediate and efficient.

Restraining order: niiiice. And I shared Juliet's unease about the pix going into evidence. :-\

Now to get her man back in her sights!