Reviews for Bound Together
GAH! The whole time I was reading this chapter. I was grinning like a mad man. Be still, my trash heart. I love the agape bond you have between these two trouble makers. Also, I really like how you defined the difference between "Eros" and "agape" love a few chapters back. I 100000% agree with everything you said about Merlin and Arthur's relationship. It's rare to find any fics where they have a very deep bond, but it's nonslash. Thank you so much for writing this, your style is absolutely stunning. Have a great day :)

When I read that I SHOULDN'T eat while reading this, naturally I decided to eat while reading it... not a good idea, AT ALL!
Wolfdragon chapter 54 . 9/4
I HAVE LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Your work is completely amazing. I. Love. It. :) Thankyou for a few nights of awesome entertainments! :):):):):):)
I do recognize the story you're talking about! I'm having a hard time remembering it, but I think I saved it somewhere. Just a little warning though, I'm pretty sure it was left unfinished. I'll get back to you and let you know
Aaronna chapter 54 . 6/28
Okay. This whole thing has been awesome!
wrigglesworth59 chapter 54 . 4/29
Honestly can't remember if I've already asked you this but are you still planning on doing a sequel for this fic?
shell22 chapter 54 . 3/27
Your story was even better the second time around.
DollopheadedMerlin chapter 54 . 3/11
AWESOME! SO MUCH WHUMP! Though, whatever happened to Hunith and Jon? I guess they'll meet up with them eventually beyond the text X). I REALLY enjoyed this! The idea was awesome and the challenges you came up with were great! This is definitely a fic to applaud!
StateSideColleen chapter 54 . 3/9
Ha! That was great. Loved all the challenges and how you brought in both Arthur's and Merlin's different skill sets (fighting and otherwise) for both. Also, I just knew the dragon had to be involved at some point, or at least hoped, and you did not disappoint. I also had a feeling they'd be forced to fight each other and I love how you decided to handle that. Kudos!
StateSideColleen chapter 14 . 3/9
Enjoying this so far!

Usually I put comments/reviews at the end of stories but wanted to remark on your note on this chapter: I was also born jaundice, but they kept me at the hospital to be put under sun lamps because it was the middle of January and there was close to 2 feet of snow on the ground (which I remember because my mother likes to joke about how the snow was taller than me at the time) so being outside wasn't an option. That was back in 1984 just for time reference since you mentioned 'back in the day' :)
Jessiikaa15 chapter 54 . 2/21
This was completely awesome, I read it in one go :)
KnellaLuna chapter 54 . 11/30/2014
This was great! I love it!
AnitaHoward chapter 54 . 10/18/2014
Great story! Possibly a bit too touchy-feely in parts for my liking, but otherwise a rollicking tale with great humor; and the ending was just right :D In my opinion, Merlin is powerful enough to not worry about keeping his secret from anyone anymore; I don't think that Uther could capture him, or keep him for long if he did capture him.
So, to sum up: Loved it!
AnitaHoward chapter 22 . 10/17/2014