Reviews for Bound Together
steampunkairship chapter 54 . 9/10
I'm reading this again after ages of having lost the link and I was really hoping of seeing the sequel because I loved this story and wanted to see how it affected things once they go back home. This is honestly the best Merlin fanfiction I have ever read and I desperately want to see more of this series. Also if there is a sequel and it's just under a different name then awesome!
Oh boy, Arthur's going to learn about Emrys!
I love your relationship between Arthur and Merlin!
Fantastic reveal!
Emrys Waits chapter 54 . 6/4
What a remarkable story, my friend. I think, is there a sequel? I'll be looking into that. I enjoyed this story very much. It was fun to guess the riddles and questions, and there was plenty of unique action and adventure. It may have the theme of Hunger Games, but (sorry fans) this story tops that. And, I like how Merlin was trying to save everyone. The moral high ground is his. I love the brotherly love, such bromance! ;) A truly fantastic story, it was an honour to join alongside Merlin and Arthur in the adventures of this wickedly good story.
tiffan chapter 54 . 5/8
OMG, this story was sooooo amazing! Really incredible! You totally captured the characters and Their banter was so funny, and the blood brother idea was so awesome! Just saying how much I love it. Oh and sorry for not reviewing earlier, I sort of read it all in one go, 'cause it was so perfect!
Yum, eggnog! This is a really good story. Usually I stick to reveal fics, but this is so good that I'm going to go back and read your sickness one after this.
You were concerned about the conversation about the number of beds. It was extremely well done and cute.
Fantastic! Excellent! "Some among the audience began mumbling among themselves, clearly doubting the efficacy of the anti-falsehood enchantment."
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
*Silently reminded of The Hunger Games*
Guest chapter 43 . 10/28/2015
GAH! The whole time I was reading this chapter. I was grinning like a mad man. Be still, my trash heart. I love the agape bond you have between these two trouble makers. Also, I really like how you defined the difference between "Eros" and "agape" love a few chapters back. I 100000% agree with everything you said about Merlin and Arthur's relationship. It's rare to find any fics where they have a very deep bond, but it's nonslash. Thank you so much for writing this, your style is absolutely stunning. Have a great day :)

-Rusty
Guest chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
When I read that I SHOULDN'T eat while reading this, naturally I decided to eat while reading it... not a good idea, AT ALL!
Wolfdragon chapter 54 . 9/4/2015
I HAVE LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Your work is completely amazing. I. Love. It. :) Thankyou for a few nights of awesome entertainments! :):):):):):)
Guest chapter 53 . 8/6/2015
I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO CALL THE DRAGON! YES!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I do recognize the story you're talking about! I'm having a hard time remembering it, but I think I saved it somewhere. Just a little warning though, I'm pretty sure it was left unfinished. I'll get back to you and let you know