Reviews for Bound Together
I love this story so much!
TheMedha chapter 54 . 3/13
Really enjoyed this story! Very original and a lot different from other fanfics (especially with regard to the revealing). Glad to see what it would be like when Arthur’s just like ‘well okay, better use your magic for something useful right now then, I suppose. We can deal with the sad and shocked stuff later’. And good balance between description & emotion, whump, action and history (the Druid stuff).
SHolmesness chapter 54 . 11/17/2017
I didn't really give enough credit in my last review - re-reading it again now - for the sole reason that words cannot describe the shear brilliance of this fic: it's flawless! It has perfect characterization, interesting plot, well-developed OCs, no plot holes, a suspense that makes you unable to stop after you've started, the perfect amount of whump!, BAMF! and bromance, an interesting adventure/plot/reasoning for the dilemma to occur as it does, instead of no reasoning like many, and finally to top it all off... an awesome thumbnail! Saying it was my favorite back then didn't mean much, but re-reading as I do now, reading each line servral times over and stopping every few words to imagine it all playing through my head as it's written to truly enhance the fic, I now truly appreciate all of the time and effort put in to this, and find it impossible to imagine it was written by a normal every-day person, it's just genius! I doubt that it'll move down from it's tied-spot (though there is some bias with the other, being as I've messaged with the author many times s/12586998/40/A-Boy-s-Destiny) if I read every single fic out there for the rest of my life, in search of a better.

Highly recommend this, especially to people who like the Hunger Games. (It shares enough similarities to be favored by similar fandoms, but also enough differences to not be a copy; really it's only the whole 'deadly challenges' thing that it has in common, and that's an idea portrayed in many, granted smaller things, so saying it's a copy is just a ridicules and utterly counterfactual when you take into account just how vague the general story line is.) It just seems to have a bit of everything that makes a great Merlin fiction, a great Merlin fiction!
bigfootsmall chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Great story. I read the whole thing in one sitting. I didn't really like the way the reveal happened, but the humor was so on point throughout the rest that it didn't really matter. You were able to explain so many conversations I wish had happened in the series. You are a great writer, keep it up.
Rentro chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
What's this? A Merlin fan fiction with BAMF Merlin, a understanding Arthur, and cool challenges WHILE staying in character! I'm in love...
SHolmesness chapter 36 . 10/1/2017
Tied-fave fanfic, just amazing!
ninagayler chapter 38 . 7/28/2017
Clever and funny
nobody yet chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
I had a question about patient zero. Morgause realized Merlin has magic. right?
DoctorClaryPotterPendragon chapter 54 . 3/12/2017
This fic was amazingly written you got everything just right well done!
Louey06 chapter 54 . 2/7/2017
This was a great story. I really loved how yu portrayed Merlin and Arthr and the tasks were very cool. You made merlin do some really epic magic, not the usual fireballs and throwing people on the ground. I also liked all of the inventiveness, like when Merlin pulled out his hair to do magic with the collar on, very cool. Super awesome fic, I look forward to starting the next one.
Rez chapter 54 . 2/2/2017
I greatly enjoyed this fic. I disliked how often it would seem Merlin was incapacitated, but it balances how often Arthur was made redundant. Plus it gave Merlin a chance to be a bamf, while still having Arthur as the knight-in-shining-armor that's got his back. Thank you very much for the fic. Just one question, why was it never revealed that mysterious druid that kept interrupting Merlin's dreams and downloading all the info on the amulet was the spirit of the dead druid captured in the amulet? I mean, it was apparent, but never stated. How come? KTN
Tonsoffandoms chapter 54 . 1/31/2017
This story was amazing! I love how you expanded on Merlin and Arthur's friendship, and it was awesome to see them fight side by side without having to worry about what the other might think. I have to ask, however, about the sequel to this. I looked through your stories and couldn't find it, so I assume you're still working on it or you decided not to do it. Would you please let me know if you plan on continuing the series or not so that I don't die of suspense? Bound Together and Patient Zero were both a pleasure to read, and I plan on visiting some of your other stories (although I have already started doing that xD). Thank you!
steampunkairship chapter 54 . 9/10/2016
I'm reading this again after ages of having lost the link and I was really hoping of seeing the sequel because I loved this story and wanted to see how it affected things once they go back home. This is honestly the best Merlin fanfiction I have ever read and I desperately want to see more of this series. Also if there is a sequel and it's just under a different name then awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2016
Oh boy, Arthur's going to learn about Emrys!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
I love your relationship between Arthur and Merlin!