Reviews for Bound Together
DoctorClaryPotterPendragon chapter 54 . 3/12
This fic was amazingly written you got everything just right well done!
Louey06 chapter 54 . 2/7
This was a great story. I really loved how yu portrayed Merlin and Arthr and the tasks were very cool. You made merlin do some really epic magic, not the usual fireballs and throwing people on the ground. I also liked all of the inventiveness, like when Merlin pulled out his hair to do magic with the collar on, very cool. Super awesome fic, I look forward to starting the next one.
Rez chapter 54 . 2/2
I greatly enjoyed this fic. I disliked how often it would seem Merlin was incapacitated, but it balances how often Arthur was made redundant. Plus it gave Merlin a chance to be a bamf, while still having Arthur as the knight-in-shining-armor that's got his back. Thank you very much for the fic. Just one question, why was it never revealed that mysterious druid that kept interrupting Merlin's dreams and downloading all the info on the amulet was the spirit of the dead druid captured in the amulet? I mean, it was apparent, but never stated. How come? KTN
Tonsoffandoms chapter 54 . 1/31
This story was amazing! I love how you expanded on Merlin and Arthur's friendship, and it was awesome to see them fight side by side without having to worry about what the other might think. I have to ask, however, about the sequel to this. I looked through your stories and couldn't find it, so I assume you're still working on it or you decided not to do it. Would you please let me know if you plan on continuing the series or not so that I don't die of suspense? Bound Together and Patient Zero were both a pleasure to read, and I plan on visiting some of your other stories (although I have already started doing that xD). Thank you!
steampunkairship chapter 54 . 9/10/2016
I'm reading this again after ages of having lost the link and I was really hoping of seeing the sequel because I loved this story and wanted to see how it affected things once they go back home. This is honestly the best Merlin fanfiction I have ever read and I desperately want to see more of this series. Also if there is a sequel and it's just under a different name then awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2016
Oh boy, Arthur's going to learn about Emrys!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
I love your relationship between Arthur and Merlin!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
Fantastic reveal!
Emrys Waits chapter 54 . 6/4/2016
What a remarkable story, my friend. I think, is there a sequel? I'll be looking into that. I enjoyed this story very much. It was fun to guess the riddles and questions, and there was plenty of unique action and adventure. It may have the theme of Hunger Games, but (sorry fans) this story tops that. And, I like how Merlin was trying to save everyone. The moral high ground is his. I love the brotherly love, such bromance! ;) A truly fantastic story, it was an honour to join alongside Merlin and Arthur in the adventures of this wickedly good story.
tiffan chapter 54 . 5/8/2016
OMG, this story was sooooo amazing! Really incredible! You totally captured the characters and Their banter was so funny, and the blood brother idea was so awesome! Just saying how much I love it. Oh and sorry for not reviewing earlier, I sort of read it all in one go, 'cause it was so perfect!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/26/2016
Yum, eggnog! This is a really good story. Usually I stick to reveal fics, but this is so good that I'm going to go back and read your sickness one after this.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/26/2016
You were concerned about the conversation about the number of beds. It was extremely well done and cute.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
Fantastic! Excellent! "Some among the audience began mumbling among themselves, clearly doubting the efficacy of the anti-falsehood enchantment."
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
*Silently reminded of The Hunger Games*
Guest chapter 43 . 10/28/2015
GAH! The whole time I was reading this chapter. I was grinning like a mad man. Be still, my trash heart. I love the agape bond you have between these two trouble makers. Also, I really like how you defined the difference between "Eros" and "agape" love a few chapters back. I 100000% agree with everything you said about Merlin and Arthur's relationship. It's rare to find any fics where they have a very deep bond, but it's nonslash. Thank you so much for writing this, your style is absolutely stunning. Have a great day :)

-Rusty