Reviews for Breaking Through
Healer chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
awwwww... totally loved it. And once again, I do beleive that this is the best Calzona post 9.01 and 9.02 on this site...

I'll try to think in a worthy request, I don't mind it being a one shot.

Hope you keep enjoying writing, because that's what makes a better author.
chawkchic chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Beautiful and so great to see their love helping to set the guide for the difficult journey ahead.
AZsgirl chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Well done! Thanks for some light! I did see things will be dark until Valentines Day but they are supposed to work it out and stay together! Yay! But it's going to be rocky until there!
tumnus96 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Well that was a wonderful way for fan fiction readers to welcome you back from your self imposed hiatus. That was a really entertaining interesting emotional journey though a moment.

I myself look forward to keeping a eye peeled for for any more new stories from you one shots or full stories. Take care bye for now.
tumnus96 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
The third part of your trilogy was as brilliant as the first two I have loved the fact that you have shown three different points of view on one single moment and the similarities and differences have been most insightful .
Please take care until the next time bye for now.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
beautiful chapter good job
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Ugh, I was a ball of tears reading this, seriously. The pain that they both harbour is just so raw, and so awful. Callie crumbling just about did if for me, but worse was Arizona's realisation that she'd caused so much of her wife's pain.
You've done an incredible job of injecting an element that Shonda's kept off the screen so far. I'm really hoping she explores it now, because you handled it SO effortlessly here, and we know Sara and JCap would kill it.

Just a wonderful, incredible job. Awesome. :)
Jen chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow this is an amazing start. :D Can't wait to read more of your work. :)
AprilBaby95 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Loved this story! So sad, so sweet... Perfect!
Healer chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
There might be many Calzona post 9.01 and 9.02 here, but this is I beleive, the best so far... Keep it up, post it here, I'm totally in love with this fic.
Healer chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved this first chapter, I'm headed to the next one as soon as I hit the 'post review' botton.

I must say I kind of expect Karev to do that in the series, he's a nice guy, even when most of the time he acts as a douchebag...

And in my opinion, it's either Karev that has to snap Arizona out of that selfpyting, or Carlos Torres coming to tell her it's time to show that she is indeed a good man in the storm!
Brels chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
nicely written..looking forward to next chapter.
AZsgirl chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I, for one sure hope the show writers use something similar to lead to AZ's turn around! But I'm afraid it appears a new character may be the spur to AZ realization! Love your writing! Looking forward to the next installment!
AiLing chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Awwww.. :)
chawkchic chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Beautiful seeing the walls fall and hope seeping in again.