Reviews for Chuck VS The Future
david.carner chapter 1 . 11/8
I know it's five years since you've written this, but I just found it, and it is wonderful. Any time you wish to write more, I'm here to read it!
Angus MacNab chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aww, joining the chorus. That was very cute. I wonder what flavor Agent Mommy will have?
BVR2109 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I thought I reviewed this story. I didn't :( But sufficed to say, this was amazing. I'd go in depth about how I loved the parallels between the pilot and this story and the ultimate, extremely vital mission of getting ice cream, but I'll just leave it at: Amazing.

And now, in my best impression of Oliver Twist: "Please sir (madam?), I want some more :("
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Great Family One Shot! Kudos very cute.
EMMSM2765 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww I really love this. This is so sweet.
:) xx
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was lovely, really cute Abe adorable. I wish Sarah had at least been pregnant on the show, but they couldn't even give us that.
Crittab chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This may be the cutest thing in existence.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my god that was adorable! :D Just the thing I needed to cheer me up!

until next time,
coreymon77
Mina chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Adorable! I can totally see them doing that!
Aiden chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That parallel with the pilot scene was the most adorable thing in the world. It made me laugh, too, as short as it is. If this is a taste of what's to come, then I'm beyond excited for what else you've got in store for us! I'm a fan of your Chuck writing already.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awww. This was supercute. Hope you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
BEST! Omgoodness... you have to keep writing! This is excellent! :-) Can't wait to see what you have in store :-)
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Terrific story, cute girl. Love the way it ties into the pilot as well. Less than happy with Chuck for trying to abandon her like that though, even if Morgan did the same thing.
StoryGirl.98 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww, this is so adorable! I loved the 'Evil Doctor Morgan of the Future' bit.
Great story.
boredlikekrazy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Absolutely love this story :) made me smile before I went to bed.